1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DMO Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mmottola26, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Good grief, the injury bug bites the Rockets again. Now he will have no more trade value.

CURSED city.

2. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

It's too bad.... Looks like he'll never be able to stay healthy. Wish him a quick recovery

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

if in fact he is reinjured it could be because of all the LMA talk is getting to DMO. imagine if you were this guy and you are trying to rehab and you are sweating it out and you know your team is trying to get another power forward to replace and you take a misstep and bam.

im saying that could be why he is injured again and out for this next season.

4. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Don't pick up sarcasm too well do you

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Alright, I've had my fun. Now I'm just starting to feel sorry for you, man. Nobody in this thread ACTUALLY believes D-Mo got hurt. We're all just messing with you because it was funny watching you scramble to reply to every single poster who thought he was hurt. It was like watching somebody try to empty a sinking raft with a thimble. You'd reply to one poster, and by the time you hit submit, there were 3 more posters all thinking D-Mo got hurt. But, I'll stop now.

6. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

That would stink if that really happened. Is this thread that I started going to turn into joking about DMO?

7. sabesque

sabesque Member

DMO Rocking Yeezy Boosts, doesn't care that they're yeezys

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thanks <a href="https://twitter.com/jrdup21">@jrdup21</a> for the new yeezy shoes! Love them :) The most comfortable adidas walking shoes!!! <a href="http://t.co/RBYzd5zLFh">pic.twitter.com/RBYzd5zLFh</a></p>&mdash; Donatas Motiejunas (@DonatasMot) <a href="https://twitter.com/DonatasMot/status/615983399908544512">June 30, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

I guess I do not.

9. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

Don't we already have a thread for DMo being out for the season? http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=264260

Why not just post this news there?

Don't mean to be the thread police but there seems to be a rash of horrible threads being made recently, the mods have to be getting some serious overtime.

10. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

They look awesome. They should help DMOs back feel good.

11. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Eh. People just bored. It is the offseason after all. Gets boring waiting for some morsel of news on how this team will improve.

12. sabesque

sabesque Member

because every time the thread gets bumped with DMO news, the headline is "Dmo out for the season"

13. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Is this new injury career ending? Is he or is he not going to be out for just this season? Why the hell do the Rockets have such bad luck? Whos gonna push his wheelchair around? Oh my heavens....

14. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

That is not why I made this thread. I made this thread so people would not get confused into thinking DMO was injured. This thread is not saying he is injured.

15. sabesque

sabesque Member

^^^ which sucks to read and is shocking/misleading now that we're past the season he was out for.

16. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Ok, I get it that people are joking. By the way, I LOL'd so hard.

17. Rokman

Rokman Member

This news is seriously making me rethink being a Rockets fan! This team is so cursed! I seriously can't take the thought of another injury to one of our big men!! He seriously had the talent to be Hakeem light.

Damn you Basketball Gods!!!

18. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

Are you friends with mmottola26?

19. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

What do you have against me Madano. I thought I would help. I went to the other thread and someone posted to make another thread about DMO, because of the title that said "DMO out for the season" and people were thinking he got hurt again.

20. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

This is just awful. We're probably going to have to keep T-Jones now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.