1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Division Champs Gear

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tochiee22, Apr 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Can someone go to other teams forums and check if the Warriors, Cavaliers, Raptors, Hawks, and Blazers fans celebrated?

Like that is something that would interest me. Only two ones I don't think would celebrate are the Cavs and Blazers fans. Blazers cause they know they suck and Cavs because it's only been like 5 years since their last.

If those fans celebrated just like we did then **** yall for hating

2. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I mean think about it, man. The last time the Hawks got theirs was in 1994. For the Warriors it was 1976. Raptors got it last year, but it's only their third one. If they didn't celebrate last year.. if none of the fans of these teams celebrated then okay I get it.

3. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

This thread funny

4. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Celebrating begins.. Just got one from academy sports off 290
    Funny how they were sold out and I managed to get the last large size shirt. Must not have been real rocket fans that were getting them cuz it's dumb to... What do they know
    :rolleyes:

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'll buy any Rockets gear so long as it's ketchup and mustard colored. I don't buy anything if it's our current color scheme and design.