1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Division Champs Gear

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tochiee22, Apr 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

It's not like people are throwing a parade. What's wrong with showing a little pride?? ****, with all the complaining people do about the lack of Rockets respect in this city, I'm happy that fans are starting to pile on the bandwagon. Guess what? If we win the championship, they're gonna print some t-shirts and hats too.

2. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This makes no sense whatsoever.

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I don't get wearing division gear in basketball where people feel like divisions don't even matter anymore, but I'm not gonna hate on anyone that wants to rep the Rockets. Whatever does it for you man.

Don't get why so many want to hate on people for doing their thing. I-N-S-E-C-U-R-E.

4. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Gracias.

Apparently being a fan of the rockets is something not allowed here... :confused:

5. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

I heard from someone or somewhere that Nike isn't even going to make a bid for NBA.

6. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

nevermind, that was adidas.

I have a feeling Under Armour is going to take it. Which isn't bad anyway. UA makes pretty good stuff.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

People are complaining about this lol? That's like complaining about people buying gear before the season even tips off. We're fans and fans buy team merchandise they like, as it becomes available. Division gear is just the most recent gear that'll be released and obviously it's a one time thing, so you can't just pick one up next season or something.

And i'm not even buying any:p

cyberx pretty much confirmed its UA

8. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

I like these, but I prefer the ones that the NFL had this season.

NFL is Nike, I guess sooooooooo the Rockets couldn't straight up copy it, but I don't find it lame or tacky.

Look, Tom Brady rocked it and they won the Super Bowl.

[​IMG]

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Do you know where I can get a Division Champs banner to hang at home? Thanks in advance.

10. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Those same Dallas fans would be buying shirts themselves if Dallas won the division.

Kinda like...

[​IMG]

11. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Exactly. Those same dumbass mavs fans would be the first ones in line if Dallas won the southwest division. Their jealousy of Houston is hilarious.

12. pbnfamilia

pbnfamilia Member

I got me a shirt should come in the mail in 3 days and got me a throwback tee for 19.00 . Better believe ill be Rocking it!

13. SportsFanatic

SportsFanatic Member

Anyone know any stores that have some good playoff gear? Thinking a throwback hakeem jersey and a rockets playoff shirt.

14. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Sad. I only wear nike. Hard to find good rockets stuff

15. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

Not sure how far you are from 610 west but the lids lockerroom store in memorial city mall has a good selection of rockets gear.

16. Jo3yBo3y

Jo3yBo3y Member

As of today Academy by 59 &Kirby still does not have any division champs gear, I guess they weren't expecting us to win the division. I bet they are hand making as we are refreshing our lives away on this board. :grin:

17. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

I agree but as a Rockets fan I refuse to wear the name Mavericks on a shirt even if it is to demean them. I just cannot do it.

18. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Picked one up at Academy in Tomball today.

19. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Lol, Mavs stay hatin.'

20. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

You can steal the one from Toyota Center. Better bring a big ladder.

No divisions shirts in The Woodlands area. How many more Rockets shirt do I really need?!