1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[DISGUSTING] Guy in Urinal Next to Me Farts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Jun 19, 2007.

1. SuraGotMadHops

A piss without a fart is like a wedding without music.

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

These threads are making me realize what has been missing from this site.

The Epic threads.

Ride Ride.
    Proud Black Woman, imposter.
    Sex with a prostitute.
    Second hand hair products.
    Yao Yo the pedo

There used to be one of these a month.

Do better people.

Yung-T, B-Bob and Ottomaton like this.
  3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

ni hao ma

davidio840, BigM, Nook and 2 others like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

POWER MOVE

5. Nook

Nook Member

I once got black out drunk in the back of my friends car and we hit a bunch of strip clubs. My friend is 7’0”.... my friend went outside to have sex with a dancer he knew I’m his car. I passed out only to hear screaming and people freaking out... I walked outside to see my friend handcuffed to a tree right outside the club... mind you he is a giant and was dry humping the tree while a security guard was tasering him. My friend Pat would not stop humping the tree.

Security felt Pat was securely attached to the tree so they went inside I assume to call the cops. So did most the crowd. I stood their shocked when suddenly Pat ripped the tree up from the ground (wasn’t a huge tree but like those that you see around strip malls).

He looked at me and ran towards his Malibu and I followed. We were backing up when security came back out.

We went to his place in Clear Lake. His legs and thighs were bloody and later he had huge bruises all over him. We never heard from the cops or the club.

It was the strangest thing I have ever seen (and I have done horrible things and seen weird ****). Later that night someone was beating on his door so loud it woke me up. I opened the door and it was that dancer Pat knew with Redbull wanting to party. I let her in by any partying was by herself because I fell asleep in no time and Pat never woke up.

jiggyfly likes this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

ride ride

The act of soliciting a prostitute for some action.

I saw this hot chick by the bus stop so I axed her if she wanted a 'ride ride'.

Hooker: May I have a ride?

John: You mean a 'ride ride'?

Yung-T, jiggyfly and Nook like this.