1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They don't? You're a moron Sweets.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You know why I always carry concealed in Walmart?

Because those Antifa might throw rocks at me if I don't support Medicare for all.

Those terrorists must be dealt with.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They why do you complain so much about rock throwers and don't seem to mind white nationalists...in fact, you seem to not only defend them but agree with them a lot!

And then you wonder why people think you are one of them.

And please, keep it civil buddy. No need to go on tilt here.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

How many confirmed kills does ANTIFA Have?

Rocket River

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I also want to read about how they want universal healthcare & universal background checks for gun safety in their manifesto.

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

7. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

His sister was a capitalist tool

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

9. Nook

Nook Member

The extremism bullshit needs to be marginalized on both sides.

If you think building a wall and kicking out Mexicans that have been in the USA for 20+ years is a good idea..... you are an extremist.

If you think picking up rocks to throw at other idiots is a good way to spend Saturday...... you are an extremist.

jcf, LabMouse and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya, doubt this had any ideological motivation. Seems just like a mentally ill Individual who had some issues with his sister and carried on with more bloodshed because he lost it. If there was an ideolgical message behind his intent, he has made a horrible job of making that clear. No video or message right before the shooting giving an explanation like most ideologically driven mass murders. And seeing as how the first vicitim was an immediate family member, it definitely stemmed from personal family issues along with mental health breakdown.

The El Paso shooter had a clear ideological motive that is open and shut. He made it very clear why he drove to El Paso and shot down one of the most Hispanic dense Walmarts in the country and hours before the shooting authors a long rant about Mexicans invading America.

Just because someone is left or right wing, doesn't mean when they commit a violent act they are doing it for ideological reasons.

#650 fchowd0311, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Another Antifa pure evil terrorist sentenced to prison yesterday for mailing pipe bombs to people. Oh, wait, what? It was a MAGA bomber? Wow, that's not surprising.

12. CometsWin

13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

We know you are a staunch defender. But i wouldnt think of you sharing their drivel on social media.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'm a member of the DSA chapter in Houston and have an LTC. Am I your boogie man lol.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

No, i bet you are pretty cool.

16. CometsWin

I'm not a staunch defender. I merely dispute the notion they are terrorists and I laugh at the notion they are somehow equivalent to right wing murderers. People like yourself, rather than accepting responsibility for the murder and mayhem that results from the current Republican platform would rather do everything possible to whataboutism your way to promote some false equivalence as a way to make yourselves feel better about the scourge that right wing politics have become. It's incredibly boring and frankly pathetic. Right now a right winger puts out a manifesto, that mirrors Trump's language, detailing why he's murdering latinos and you want to deflect to Dayton because some guy who's been dreaming of murdering people since high school tweeted about Antifa? What? Who were the fascists on that street that night? What part of Antifa suggests members should target random people having dinner and drinks? Explain how anything Antifa is about swayed this guy towards these murders. Please explain. Maybe the FBI can find these answers.

#656 CometsWin, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    FranchiseBlade and LabMouse like this.
  17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

When the right continues to condone violence, the left will ultimately fight back.

Not surprising at all.

DD

18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I dont think blaming the left for this antifa guy is correct. I also dont think blaming conservatives for white supremacist crimes is correct either. These groups are extreme and out of line.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Post hampstring injury Altuve is the Altuve we all know.

20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What I can say without a doubt is that at the very least, Democrats want to do do SOMETHING about gun violence.

We lose that fact when we start trying to go down the road of motivation for these attacks.

You can go through each case and find unique motivations and honestly ask anyone in intelligence and they will tell you the same about Islamic terrorists as well. It’s never the Cleric that straps a bomb to their chest. It’s always a young man who is majorly F-Ed in the head. If you are a sick person, you can get radicalized from jihab propaganda and communities, white nationalist 8chan forums, Facebook groups, and likely Antifa crap.

That being said, I’ve said this many many times and I’m just really concerned for many of the guys I’m associated with who are currently inundating my Facebook feed with straight up white nationalist hate speech.

The reason why I’m concerned about that and not Antifa is because it’s so close to home. I don’t know one single person who belongs to Antifa or posts anything that even hints at violence or hate for the other. I’ve never once clicked on a video or anything that led me to a forum that sucked me into anything like Antifa communities and I’m pretty freaking liberal. I AM constantly getting flagged with hard right content that would no doubt lead me to 8chan or something like it very easily. It’s two clicks away at the most.

So I’m sorry I don’t share your same concerns but you just have to understand how close to home this hits when the friends we know and love here in Texas are armed to the teeth and flooding their social media with straight up hate. I’m being genuine here and hope you can appreciate that why folks like me are concerned.

CometsWin and FranchiseBlade like this.