1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Beating up Nazis and breaking windows isn't terrorism. It's quite simple. However, murdering people because they're minorities is terrorism. Again, quite simple.

dobro1229 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

An Antifa pure evil terrorist murdered 20 people in a Walmart today. He posted a manifesto online decrying the browns and their impending political coup. Oh, it wasn't Antifa? Wait, another angry white nationalist did this? Hmm. @crash5179 o_O

What am I thinking! It was probably a false flag. Will watch InfoWars to confirm.

Rashmon, Hakeemtheking and mdrowe00 like this.
  3. WNBA

WNBA Member

When will antifa pull the trigger to deserve the pure terrorist label? MAGA terrorists are winning this by 100 body counts

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nah, that's just being a good ole boy. Now Antifa - they are some pieces of sh*$ commies who are trying to install shria left wing law and make us all marry our dogs or else they will throw rocks on us. I shudder at that kind of sick terrorism.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I guarantee you a big percentage of those MAGA hat wearers feel this lunatic is a real hero.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not so cleverly disguised defending antifa post by pointing to others' horrendous acts.

Are you a terrorist sympathizer? Why would you even bring them up in relation to a terrible act of violence in a side by side?

You have probs mate.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Does it frighten you that these manifestos from these mass shooters align perfectly with your ideology?

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

How dare you accuse me of holding an ideology related to that scum. You're pathetic.

9. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Your aligned viewpoints with mass murdering MAGA shooters is pathetic.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

But you do. Go through all the memes that shooters such as the Christchurch shooter consume. You agree with 99% of them and find most of them probably funny.

You dug your own grave with all your white nationalist rhetoric you espoused on this forum for the past couple of years. The burden and blame rests squarely on your shoulders with what you type here.

Please don't act shocked and chagrined that most posters here think you are an ideological 1 to 1 make up of a white nationalist extremist. I'm pretty confident that the El Paso shooter had his own forum where he typed the same rhetoric as you.

Rashmon and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'm not a white supremacist you idiot. I bet you're enjoying using this lone wolf as a chance to attack political opponents. You disgust me.

12. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

You sure quack like a white nationalist.

Rashmon, REEKO_HTOWN and leroy like this.
  13. fchowd0311

You are a white nationalist. You support the current administration trying to blame undocomented immigrants and Muslims for our nation's problems. You subsribe to the same exact "multiculturalism and feminism is ruining America" rhetoric. You probably subscribe to the same exact YouTube channels as the El Paso shooter.

leroy likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't espouse white nationalist rhetoric. You are a liar. I support strict civic nationalism and strong borders. You idiots all interpret that as a racial thing because you're projecting your own racial issues. Get lost.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah no one cares what you have to say.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You're lying through your fingers. I expect nothing less from such a low excuse for a human being though. No use in talking to extremists like yourself.

17. WNBA

WNBA Member

yes, you are quite a white supremacist.

London'sBurning likes this.
  18. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I dont post on here with the frequency as some others. Def read alot of the crap posted on this forum as I try to understand both sides of any subject.

Your views are def quiet extreme. Of course the people that hold extreme views probably dont realize it. Maybe you should take a step back and actually think of how you come off on this board.

Nook, Rashmon, fchowd0311 and 2 others like this.
  19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Man these stupid kids have been on so many rampages? Oh wait it’s the good people on both sides that you suck off consistently.

Learn to love and accept, and maybe that not everybody needs a bazzooka in their hand

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You just defend them and repeat their talking points. But that doesn't mean you have anything to do with them :rolleyes:

Might be time to ask yourself - why does rock throwing anarchists cause you to lose more sleep at night than white nationalists commiting mass slaughters?