1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Discounted/no fee opening night tickets.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tim562, Oct 22, 2008.

1. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Fellow Clutchfan members, I received this email from the Rockets.....feel free to get your discounted, no fees opening night tickets here......already got mine, section 126, row 18, seats 1&2

http://www1.ticketingcentral.com/V2/Quantity.aspx?8CB029BC6D04B21

ROCKETS.COM | NEWS | ROSTER | SCHEDULE | BLOG CENTRAL | ROCKETSSHOP.COM
    Opening Night Special Ticket Offer!
    Opening Night is one week away!

On Wednesday, October 29 your Houston Rockets will kick off their season against the Memphis Grizzlies.

Since you attended last season's Opening Night, the Rockets would like to offer you the chance to attend the 2008-09 edition at a very special, limited time price.

Just for you, tickets have been reduced by up to 20%! Lower Level seats begin at the low price of $44, while Upper Level seats are available starting at just $13. Click Here For Tickets!

Special Opening Night Festivites:

The Rockets will be wearing their red uniforms for the first time in Toyota Center history!
    A Pre-Game Lift Off Party presented by Budweiser featuring live music, a beer garden and performances by the Rockets Power Dancers.
    The first 10,000 fans to enter Toyota Center will receive an Opening Night t-shirt presented by Toyota.
    Rockets fans will attempt to set a Guinness World Record for ‘Most Painted (Red) Faces at an Event’. Fans can arrive between 5p and 6:30p to be part of the record setting efforts.
    Appearances by Clutch the Bear, Rockets Launch Crew and the 08-09 Rockets Red Rowdies.
    Don't miss out on one of the most anticipated Opening Nights in Rockets franchise history. Get Red with the Rockets at Opening Night presented by Toyota!

Click Here Now For Your Opening Night Tickets!

*This offer expires at 11:59PM on Saturday, October 25.

Rockets Insider delivers customized information on everything you need to know about your favorite team.

Join an EXCLUSIVE group that receives Rockets Insider and special offers before the general public.

Rockets Insider includes the latest team news, ticket information, promotions and contests, and game notes for each game straight to your inbox. Click Here To Sign Up!

Season Tickets On Sale!
    Season Tickets for the 2008-2009 Houston Rockets Season are on sale now! Get Red and see the year’s most anticipated matchups and receive priority on purchasing playoff tickets. Plus, enjoy exclusive season ticket holder events, an annual season ticket holder gift and other great benefits. Season tickets start at only $9 per game. Learn More!

Partial Plans On Sale!
    Partial Plans for the 08-09 Rockets season are on sale now. Click Here For Partial Plan Game Breakdown. Click Here For Pricing and Seating Chart.

Click The Plan of Your Choice To Purchase:
    - Half Season Plan A
    - Half Season Plan B
    - Premium 14 Game Plan
    - Weekend 14 Game Plan
    - Premium 6 Game Plan
    - Weekend 6 Game Plan
    - NEW - Combo 6 Game Plan
    - Red Rowdy 6 Game Plan

Item Of The Week
    Ron Artest jerseys are now available at RocketsShop.com. Support the newest member of the Houston Rockets and purchase one today!

Add Us On Facebook
    The Rockets are making it even easier to feel part of the Houston Rockets family. Click Here to become an official Houston Rockets fan on Facebook!

2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

the session has expired

3. mrm32

mrm32 Member

4. tim562

What session? Are you talking about the link? The link works for me.....anybody else try it.

5. tim562

Done :D

6. yaofor3

yaofor3 Member

nope don't work

7. tim562

Thats crazy, wonder why the link doesn't work for anyone else....if anybody is serious about buy tickets, i'll forward the email...

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think it might have something to do with their statement in the email:

<i><b>Just for you,</b> tickets have been reduced by up to 20%!</i>

hehe

seriously. don't bother. it's not like the link is going to magically work if you email it to someone vs posting it here.

The number at the end of the link is a unique ID that apparently will only work once. make sense?

9. tim562

Oh, I see....well that freakin sucks. I wanted to share this deal. My bad guys.......thanks HP for clearing it up

10. mrm32

mrm32 Member

FYI, the link does work when you forward the email I just tried it but then realized I got the same email :D

11. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

I got my six pack plus one game vs the Mavs.

:D

12. tim562

OH wow, it does work? Cool. Well if anyone wants me to forward the email I will be happy too...

13. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

newsflash whoever wrote this and advertising it on their website, they wore their red jerseys for the inaugural game at the Toyota Center back on October 30, 2003

14. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

same here lol

15. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

ahh so sad. my heart is broken

16. cson

cson Contributing Member

clicky no worky :(

17. tim562

If you want I can email it....