1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[DIME MAG] NBA Trade Pitch: Carmelo Anthony to Houston for Kevin Martin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dakeem1, Aug 26, 2010.

1. devin23

devin23 Member

The more i'm looking at Martin's games played, the more i'm willing to trade him. Dude played in like half the season for the past few years. He just seems too fragile and with all the attempt to attack the basket, i can see why he gets injured alot.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Good thread, and I totally agree.

DD

3. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

What a nice day this is!

4. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Leave K Mart in Denver!! However Our Kevin Martin & A.Brooks should not be traded- Agreed!! :p

5. nbalopez23

nbalopez23 Member

Morey will be smart and not trade kmart or brooks what can nets clippers and nets trade as 4 the rox they ccan use NY knick picks & put in battier and maybe hill 2 give room 4 paterson its a done deal

6. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

I'm off the Melo bandwagon. Thanks DD. I want to see Martin and Yao/Adelman in 20 plus games before I trade them.

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

WHATEVER YOU SAY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I agree. Don't trade AB and Martin. Also, go after Iguodala!

9. kevtse

kevtse Member

I would take the trade, simply because Martin is fragile.

10. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

i agree and i wish i knew how to give you positive rep because alot of people on clutch fans fail to mention that k mart's durability is equivalent to t-mac. only younger. mello is pretty durable, and i never seen him miss a string of games compared to t-mac and kevin martin. mello just had a minor injury this year and came right back in time for the play-offs. we need a dependable clutch player like that dont we? plus even if we get JR smith in return, at least he is a talented risk, and not a complete bum. plus a change of scenery could prolly work to everyone's advantage in Jr smith's case, because this man spends alot of time in houston during the off season anyway, and maybe his ways will change in houston as a result of that. plus we prolly would fair better off if the rockets had a competitive ******* in the lockeroom anyway. JR Smith could possibly even be a softcore version of Vernon Maxwell even?

11. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over it if Kevin " Mr. 65 games " Martin is traded for Melo.

The Landry trade, I lost sleep over, but not this if it were to happen.

12. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

[​IMG]

13. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

I get the feeling the Melo talk will be around for awhile, trade deadline?
    I know this team is way better overall, than those Yao-Francis days....but I miss how fun those games where to watch. Flash.

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Where would Iguodala exactly fit into our lineup?

I can't see him starting over Martin or Battier at the 2 and 3, respectively.

15. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Not starting over Battier!!! :rolleyes: Child please! :rolleyes: