1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did you want to draft Demetrius Jackson over Onuaku or Zhou

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Jul 28, 2017.

?

Did you want to draft a PG in 2016 like Jackson

1. Yes. I was miffed that Morey passed on Jackson twice

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. No not really. I was fine drafting two Bigs

17 vote(s)
    68.0%
  1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Wow this made me laugh. What is "an Onuaku or Zhou Qi". I am however in the same boat of oblivious when it came to these two and the new guy. I only have time to follow the Rockets and not much of CBA or any of the other leagues of basketball.

2. topfive

topfive CF OG

That goes without saying. Anyone who can hit 4 shots during the 17 total minutes he played in his rookie year is obviously a future MVP candidate.

3. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I Don't see why anyone would ever be mad over a 2nd round pick I mean the chances of them even becoming a end of the rotation player are slim so no reason to get worked up over them