1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did you call the Rockets in 7 before the series started?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IronTexan93, May 17, 2015.

Tags:
?

Be honest- Did you call the Rockets in 7 before the series started?

1. Yes

53 vote(s)
    47.3%
  2. No

59 vote(s)
    52.7%
  1. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

i had rockets in 7. but i didn't think it would arise from being down 3-1.

2. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I had them in 6 buy after games 3 and 4 I had them dead in the water...happy to eat crow

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Before the series, I thought we had a shot in 7 games but we were definitely not the favorite.

I never believed that after game 1 we stood a chance. Never in my wildest imagination. And after game 3, I was sure we were screwed. After game 4.

I still can't believe what has happened

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

No, I said Rockets in 6.

Which, btw, us also my prediction for our series against GSW.

5. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

I voted Rockets in 6 in the public poll before the series started.

LOL@ Carl Herra voting Clippers in 4!

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

7. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

The way we have lost so many games against the Clippers I thought there was no way in hell we could win the series. I am so glad I was wrong.

8. photojoe

photojoe Member

Before the series started, I was optimistically hoping for Rockets in 7.

I didn't feel very confident in that pick. And as the series played on, I felt less and less confident. To the point where I thought it would be impossible.

It wasn't the fact that we were down 3-1. It was the fact that we had gotten completely destroyed through the first 4 games. We looked out-talented, out-coached, out-hustled, out-everythinged.

Before game 5 started, I thought we would either lose in 5 or 6. We won game 5, which I thought was good, but had me afraid that we would get blown out again in LA. And in the 3rd quarter, it looked like that was exactly what was going to happen.

What an amazing, incredible comeback! I'm so glad that I was wrong!

9. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I did. But while I got the winner and number of wins right there wasn't anything else about that series that I could have predicted. That was freaking crazy.

10. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I've got us beating the Warriors in 7 too. My reasoning is pretty simple. I believe we will win but I believe it will be really, really, really hard. It was the same reasoning that led me to pick the Rockets over the Clippers in 7.

And, if we were to get to the Finals, I'd have the Rockets in 7 again against either team.

1 person likes this.
  11. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I had us in 6.