1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did James Harden flop?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by OldfanofTmac, Apr 25, 2012.

Tags:
  1. br0ken_shad0w

br0ken_shad0w Member

Blaming the victim seems to be popular nowadays.:rolleyes:

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I can believe that. He came up to get the inbounds pass, but he takes a little step to the left so he can bump a little with Artest instead of taking a step to the right to get some clearance. He isn't simply in Artest's path, he steps into it. I do that sometimes just to be a little physical. But, why is Harden doing it here? A flop-in-the-making is a possibility. Artest kept him from having to flop, so it's all a bit irrelevant.

#42 JuanValdez, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  3. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Wow this is actually a question? Even if he was conscious the entire time and looked up, it DOES NOT MEAN HE DIDN'T GET CONCUSSED. Laker fans are delusional.

4. dsid411

dsid411 Member

[​IMG]

5. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Nah, I'll just shade over to draw contact/bait you and you will be ejected before you can shoot me.

6. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Wrong - portraying yourself as the helpless victim is popular nowadays.