1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did Derek Jeter Give Jessica Alba Herpes?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Faos, Aug 10, 2007.

1. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

"Oh god...1999, that girl didn't even have teeth!"

2. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

New trivia question to impress your friends or maybe win $100 on Jeopardy Celebrity Edition: What does Jessica Alba and Paris Hilton have in common?

4. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

C'mon, doesn't anyone use condoms anymore...WTF...You know Jeter gets high quality ass, damn brotha, put a raincoat on, for the rest of us...

I'd still hit it (with a condom on)...;)

[​IMG]

5. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

the question is would you still hit it w/o a condom, my guess is 90% of guys would still hit it knowing they would get herpes

6. conquistador#11

Lima time,Baby!

7. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

LMAO :D

On a side note, if I'm not mistaken I believe you can catch herpes even wearing a condom. It's been a few years since I had biology and health in college, but I seem to remember that.

8. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

9. Fatty FatBastard

Ummm, no. You can even have sex with a person with herpes and not catch it, as long as it isn't inflamed.

Geez, it's like nobody here learned anything useful in sex ed. And I took the course 20 years ago.

10. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I learned that using Pepsi does not work as an after sex douche/birth control.

11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Herpes is about as routine as pollen allergy and high blood pressure nowadays... nobody really thinks much of it.
    Valtrex commercials are on TV all the time.

Hell, even HIV isn't as scary as before... in fact, a bunch of companies that bought life insurance policies of HIV patients have gone down due to the fact that these policy holders aren't dying soon enough.

12. bottlerocket

bottlerocket Member

What's wrong with herpie?

[​IMG]

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

People seem to be more accepting of STDs in this topic.

14. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

There isn't a girl alive that is worth getting an incurable STD over. Buncha pigs in this thread. :rolleyes:

15. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

hahahaha how ironic there buddy. Lecturing us on sex ed when you're flat out wrong. Your odds are substantially diminished when it isn't inflamed but you most certainly can get herpes even if the person shows no signs of an outbreak.

In fact something like 70% of herpes transmission occurs during periods of asymptomatic viral shedding of herpes.

Just to go further, you have to understand how herpes works. Herpes works by basically crawling up your nerve cells till they reach the top of the skin and in many cases they manifest themselves with blisters but in some cases they just don't show any signs but can still transmit to other people.