1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dickau and Jefferson Duke it Out

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheReasonSF3, Jul 16, 2002.

1. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

I hope Dickau kicked his butt.
    LOL. I hope that they'll show it on Sports Center. Dickau must be a pretty tough guy, cause Jefferson is 32 pounds heavier then him, and 7 inches taller then him. I hope that Dickau gave him a whoopin', cause of Jefferson's dumb comments made before on Griff and the Rocks.

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I hate Jefferson as much as you hate Iverson.

Go Dan!

3. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Alright rez dawg. :D We finally agree on something. We both hate Jefferson. :D

4. moomoo

moomoo Member

Yeah Dan! Kick his a$$, seabass!

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Why do you hate Jefferson?

Rocket River

6. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Jefferson said Houston got the worse end of the Eddie Griffin deal, and that he was better off in New Jersey than Houston. Sounded kind of like a jilted lover.

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Jefferson got lucky when they got Kidd, otherwise he wouldn't have talked out his a$$.

But I hope Kidd stays there (and doesn't come back West).

8. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I happen to like Richard Jefferson. Who cares that he said what he said. Actually, he played well in his rookie year, and through the playoffs too.

He's just a confident guy. He could have helped us too. Don't get me wrong, I am happy we have Griffin, but that comment is no reason to hate the guy.

9. BTM

BTM Member

What do you expect him to say, "Yah, the Rockets really got a steal in Eddie Griffin. Jason, Bradon and myself really are scrubs."

Jeez, you guys are dumb. Hating a man for sticking up for himself.

10. IVFL

IVFL Member

I dont know if you should comment on people, and how dumb they are.

Still, I hate you becasue you try and stick up for yourself. . . :p

11. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I just watched Dickau on tv.....very impressive.This kids got great court vision.I think he ended up with about 10 asst. and very few turnovers.Gadzuka (sp?) also looked very impressive in this game

12. DoitDickau

DoitDickau Contributing Member

Dickau is a future hall-of-famer! plus he's the coolest looking dude in basketball

13. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I don't expect him to say that, but it would be funny if he did because it's the truth.

14. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

He doesnt have to say that he is a scrub. He could give praise to the Nets organization for making such a trade. He doesnt have to cut down the organization that traded him along with the player involved in the trade.

Did Eddie ever say anything bad about New Jersey? No, he just thanked the Rockets because they thought so highly of him. Did Eddie ever say he was better than Jefferson? NO.

There are certain things you should bring up and other things that you shouldnt. Jefferson looked like a sore loser when he was talking about the Rockets organization and Eddie.