1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dez Bryant to Texans?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by val_modus, Oct 15, 2012.

1. val_modus

val_modus Member

2. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

I'd do it for a 3rd or 4th round pick. He can help return kicks too. Sometimes, a change of scenery is what a player needs.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Its not.

4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Not a valid source.

sports.gather? What is that even?

I googled the writer:

http://larryseely65.gather.com/

He runs a poker blog and his twitter has NBA, NFL and MLB rumors of trades and signings. LOL

1 person likes this.
  5. solid

solid Contributing Member

He grew up in Lufkin, a bit closer than Dallas. Something of an immature head case, but a superior talent, probably better than anyone we have. I know that is saying a lot, but AJ is just not what he used to be.

6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Trade him for Barwin .

7. underrated015

underrated015 Member

id do it. dez is still young to develop

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Kubes already has his "Special" WR in Posey.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Troubled and immature guy, getting into trouble with the law, needs constant supervision... no bueno. :eek: Should have brought him in to the Texans much earlier, if you asked ME.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Are you nuts? Bryant is dumber than a box of rocks. He is a stupider version of Michael Irvin without the drug problems. After 3 years, the Cowgirls still have to pay someone babysit this "immature head case" because he is incapable of acting in an adult manner when he's not at Valley Ranch. And all of his so-called "talent" is wasted on the field because he (1) cannot remember the plays (2) has to be constantly told where to line up by the QB and (3) cannot be depended on to read defenses especially when there are "hot" reads to be made by the receivers. Other than that, he's a keeper for sure. The Cowgirls and Bryant deserve each other - the Texans don't need add more problems.

11. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Not exactly a "quality" guy off the field so unlikely McNair would sign off on Smith making that deal, unless it was dirt cheap.

But between Posey, Martin (who Kubaik seems to love) and Jean, the team doesn't need another WR that they have to teach the system to and may not get open enough for Schaub's taste.

12. solid

solid Contributing Member

I said he was an "immature head case," but I have followed his career since H.S., and he is a special talent. If he ever grows up he can be an All Pro . Remember, T.O. was and is a head case, but he was an outstanding talent for several years. Admittedly, I am a bit prejudiced because I saw him in H.S., and was amazed at his raw ability. He was the best I had ever seen. Dallas may not be the perfect place to grow up. The environment here is better, but he is no doubt a huge risk. He isn't coming here anyway, so this is probably a mute argument.

13. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I doubt McNair would want a guy on his team who beats up his mom.

14. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

I cover the Cowboys for a living and this isnt even a rumor. Its completely made up. The Cowboys are not trading Dez

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Nice try, Pancakes.

16. edwardc

edwardc Member

it's got to be fake.

17. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

Jerry Jones wouldnt have got him that 24 hour security just to trade him 6 weeks into the season

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I can tell the Texans are gaining popularity by the amount of threads mistakenly started in the GARM recently. :p