1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dexter Season 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by YourSecretLover, Jul 24, 2010.

1. RAID

RAID Contributing Member

julia stiles looks like she's 50 years old

#121 RAID, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  2. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Finally we take a step forward this season should get better as we go.

3. YourSecretLover

did anyone watch the recent episode?

4. rhino17

rhino17 Member

5. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

pretty slow going with dexter n lumens. if dexter ends up helping lumen track down her guys then this episode was wasted with dexter going back n forth deciding to help or not.

i know everyone hates her, but i always root for debra. and her new partner is so hot.

also who is quinn's friend? is he the devil?

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This episode was pretty slow. I'm not a big fan of Julia Styles on this show. Next weeks episode looks good though.

7. shawn786

shawn786 Member

This last episode was very slow but hopefully it got all the drama out of the way & we can get back to Dexter being Dexter

8. RocketRick

RocketRick Member

Agreed, this episode was really slow but next weeks looks like it picks up. Dexter did not kill anyone in the last episode, whats up with that?

9. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I think the season has been solid so far. Next week looks good and the whole Quinn angle is gonna make the show as soon as they amp it up. Which I have learned from the last couple years that they will.

But no matter what, I don't ever see it surpassing last year. Which IMO was one of the greatest seasons of any show ever.

10. AGBee

AGBee Member

[​IMG]

Murphy.

11. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

The Laguerta/Batista storyline is so annoying. Its annoyed me since last season. I could really care less about it. Just end it already so I can see whats going on with Dexter and Quinn. I dont even mind the quinn/deb relationship storyline so much

Not a bad episode though, but nothing special. Season so far is good but nothing amazing. Which I didn't expect it to be as good as Season 4, though its not quite what I was hoping. I'm still very much enjoying it though. Its more on level with season 2 and 3 though, which were both good to me, though not on the level of seasons 1 and 4, both of which I consider to be amazing. Obviously though I cant pass final judgement until the season is over.

12. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

YES!!

13. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Very slow episode that added absolutely nothing to the progression whatsoever.

The trailer for next week's episode looks awesome and hopefully its the one that kick starts the action.

14. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

might not have anything progression wise. but i think shows do this from time to time to help expand upon the story more. i thought this weeks episode, helped show how damaged lumen really is, dexter trying to get her to leave so shes no longer a problem, lumen trying to take matters into her own hands and do some of her own justice. i agree with whoever said the leguerta/batista storyline is getting old, but im not totally shocked/upset there was an episode like this weeks. it happens.

15. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

I feel bored watching this season.

16. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I watched all the seasons within the last month and feel like this is pretty much at the same pace as all the others.

The picture they found today makes things interesting imo

17. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

Anyone have a streaming link to tonight's episode?

I wish there was an easier way to do this. I'd even buy the episodes if they put them up to buy. But meh.

18. rhino17

rhino17 Member

19. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Tonights episode was interesting, even though there was nothing unexpected that took place. Everything was setup that it was quite obvious what was going to go down. It seems this season has just been one big setup for the final couple episodes. The silly part was the hotel scene, do they not have their own security system/cameras?

20. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

yeah. absolutely nothing in the way explaining the picture of the rapers/murderists together when they were teens, which was the previous episode's big shocker.

i do like the story with laguerta. she just seems like an infinitely more interesting character when shes screwing other ppl rather than when shes getting screwed (superiors or batista).