1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeVos Funded Chaos in Michigan

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Apr 15, 2020.

1. raining threes

I dont want a Chinese type of govt either. I just want to keep whatever jobs at home that is possible and yes goods may cost 5% more but the USA worker will have more money in his pocket. You dont have a problem with the fact we dont make our own pharmaceuticals or masks? Are you American?

Let's see, the prosecution doesn't want to prosecute the defense says great and a judge gets involved. Do you want judges to decide who gets prosecuted or dont. Seems alot like China to me.

2. raining threes

I believe the FBI/CIA tried there best to overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

I kind of hope what happened to Flynn happens to you someday. You are given a choice lie and go to jail, or dont lie and be financially ruined.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Are you suggesting Carter Paige proves anything to help make your point?

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. raining threes

I'm suggesting the FISA warrant that was used to spy on him and the Trump campaign was total BS a total fabrication. I hope you get put in the position Paige was, then maybe you will understand how the Deep State, establishment, globalists work. They're ruthless when you mees with their cause. They certainly dont believe in putting our citizens 1st.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This happens all the time and the vast majority of these don't have the connections of a Gen. Flynn. If you really are concerned about this then you should donate to this group.
    https://www.innocenceproject.org/do...MI9YH-s6W76QIVicDACh3n0gBOEAAYASAAEgKsKvD_BwE

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

FISA warrant was approved by Republican appointed Federal judges. You have shown no evidence of any global deep state conspiracy.

It isn't possible for me to be in Paige's position, I'm not running around dealing with registered foreign agents working with enemies of the United States

RayRay10, Invisible Fan and Blatz like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trumplicans, smh. I don't any of us will ever be in the situation flynn placed himself in...

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Which one are you?

[​IMG]

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. dmoneybangbang

More American than you. Critical industries should be here, but that’s a small fraction of jobs. It sounds like you want the US government strong arming companies back here comrade.

It’s amusing how conservatives did a 180 from the Obama years.

The prosecution is corrupted by Barr. The same judge that initially was tough on the Mueller has reversed his stance once he saw what Barr was trying to do.

You people loved the judge in 2019.... but now....

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Well bless your little heart.

I hope you gained a little more sympathy to the world of forced confessions and how hard it is to overturn them if you can't afford a decent lawyer.

Ofc I only care about innocents who don't sell their nation and service to foreign actors or run a family business doing do.

RayRay10 likes this.