1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeVos Funded Chaos in Michigan

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Apr 15, 2020.

1. raining threes

Came in with 8 trillion deficit

Left with 20 trillion deficit

We have different definitions for the word lowering.

2. raining threes

No trolling here. Disagreeing =Troll,IYO. I cant have a discussion here.

Nice try at diversion though.

Astrodome likes this.
  3. dmoneybangbang

Confusing deficit with debt. The debt was increased while the deficit was lowered over the course of 8 years.

vlaurelio and RayRay10 like this.
  4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Apparently we have different definitions of the word deficit. Lowering on the other hand was used correctly

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. raining threes

Shouldn't be running up the debt like that.

Unfortunately the pandemic is going to cause the debt to be run up even more.

6. dmoneybangbang

Well the Financial Crisis that Obama inherited is somewhat similar to the Pandemic, in that the both require massive government intervention and spending.

Obama decreased government spending while the economy improved while Trump increased government spending in a decent economy (also because he needed to counteract the Trade War).

RayRay10 and AleksandarN like this.
  7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Yeah but people want to ignore that fact. That Trump kept on spending during a boom. He in fact increase spending where as Obama cut down the deficit year after year during the economic up swing. So glad Trump passed that tax cut during a boom. ****ing dumb. So how is going to spark the economy now that he already used that tool in his arsenal. Like I said ****ing dumb

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. raining threes

I have no issue with Trump spending money to even out the trade imbalance. We have to get off the cheao Chinese labor train and start bringing jobs back to the USA. (Which Trump did)

Are you ok being in bed with the Chinese.

BTW, Obama overspent and re-distributed wealth that people earned and GAVE that money to non producers for votes. I'm sure you're OK with this.

Look at how Obama got dirty trying to hamstring the Trump POTUS. It's all coming to light and right now the Dems are trying to run out the clock so the establishment wont be held accountable. This isn't a Dem/GOP thing. This is a Globalist establishment thing.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Huh? What are you talking about? What money did he spend to even out the trade imbalance?

How did Obama hamstring Trump?

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Speaking of being in bed with the Chinese..

arkoe, Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  11. dmoneybangbang

He did?

Plenty of cheap labor outside of China. Seems like are missing something if you think those jobs aren’t going to another low cost country.

We were never in bed with China.

We have a capitalist system that often puts profits over patriotism.

Obama had to deal with a financial crisis. Again, the deficit decreased under Obama from where it started.

Usually government spending decreases with a good economy but not with Bush Jr or Trump.

The GOP have been practicing MMT since Cheney said “deficits don’t matter”.

Trump is a globalist who owns properties and licensing agreements across the globe, like Russia, Turkey, and China.

Michael Flynn’s “pardon” was put on hold. Seems like the judge has reservations against Trump and Barr’s corruption...

#291 dmoneybangbang, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  12. raining threes

Do you even read or watch the news?

13. raining threes

That was when he was trying to get a trade deal done, which he was successful in doing.

Since the China released a plague on the world, ( either intentionally or withheld info about it doesn't matter) You haven't heard anything about Trump saying anything positive about China. Not should he, they're evil bastards.

14. raining threes

LMAO

Except for the capitalist country part of the post.

We were fine until Kissinger/Nixon decided to open up trade with China.

That was a huge mistake.

The Flynn, Russian collusion thing was a scam to try to get at Trump and it successfully slowed down his POTU. Are you ok with the FBI, CIA, doing what they did? Trying to overthrow a duly elected POTUS?

15. dmoneybangbang

Lol. I guess I view that as the cowards way of dealing with things....

I’m not scared like you.

Who told Trump to hire associates with ties to foreign governments?

You have a problem with Flynn being a registered agent of the Turkish Government? Crooked Flynn took a plea deal in order to avoid greater charges on bank fraud.... All that globalist money needs to hidden. Whoops!

I applaud the FBI and CIA for trying to safeguard our freedoms from foreign influence. Globalist Trump needed Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What news? I must have missed it. Explain

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...-united-states-mexico-canada-trade-agreement/
    "“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
    January 24, 2020

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...nt-trump-business-roundtable-new-delhi-india/
    "I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"
    February 26, 2020

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...rs-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference-2/
    “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Who left the door open?

Why are all these trolls invading the D&D?

TheFreak likes this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't think they're trolls.

They just believe half of what two face don is yapping.

raining threes and Nook like this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

They are definitely trolls and have admitted as such.

AleksandarN likes this.