1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Detroit Free Press] Draymond Green already 'dislikes' Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hizzobbes, Aug 5, 2013.

1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I heard the entire OKC crowd boo Beverly eveyrtime he touched the ball, aparently they have a large minority, lol.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He's right. YouTube, Reddit, everywhere with an OKC Thunder fan presence; they all hate Beverley and think he intentionally destroyed Westbrook's knee. Its ridiculous and I've given up trying to defend what was an unintentional play.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Everybody hated draymond.

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I like this kind of talk. It gets you excited and ready for the season to start. I bet that first game is going to be off the charts.

5. jbasket

jbasket Member

Like we do Kobe, Dirk or the Spurs in general?

6. jbasket

jbasket Member

Damn right I'm right :grin:

7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Are you purposely missing the point just to argue? lol.

8. jbasket

jbasket Member

No, I am saying it is typical for the crowd to boo a player... What are you trying to say?

9. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Draymond Green's not even a factor anymore. That guy will rarely play in Golden State now that Iggy is starting and Harrison Barnes is coming off the bench.

10. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Part of the Hack-a-Dwight crew. #NBAirrelevant

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Hmmm... okay. I'm part of the "rest of Houston" and I watched every series of the playoffs after our exit. Then again, I'm a true basketball fan. ::shrug::

12. KlutchQT

I suspect Kent Bazemore will see more playing time this year than DG will. He should, anyway.

13. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

I am annoyed at the Warriors. Watch out for the special exclusive report by CNN and BBC upcoming very soon. Please also get your fingers ready to type up posts about this more-than-sensational topic. The revolution is coming.

14. SemisolidSnake

When they decided that they were going to prevent us from getting the three-point record by intentionally hard fouling instead of trying to play decent defense, I said to myself that we should make an extra effort to pound the crap out of them every time we meet from now on. If they're gonna be petulant kids, they deserve to be punished by the adults.

15. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Draymond Green's a decent solid player though.

16. KlutchQT

I don't disagree. Bazemore looked like a man among boys @ summer league, though... granted, it's summer league. LOL. Have to wait and see how it translates, but I think he deserves the minutes.

17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

6 pages for Donte Green?

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Sooo in order to be a "REAL" basketball fan I have watch every playoff series? that's a rational statement, lol.

19. KlutchQT

Yes, about as rational as assuming that most of Houston didn't watch those two series just b/c you didn't. ;)

20. TheDr34m

TheDr34m Contributing Member

I am definitely getting tickets to both warriors games this year. Can't wait to hit 24 threes on them.

I am hoping the 24th will be a Beverley three over Draymond Green while getting hacked and pushed into Mark Jackson and Bevereley just mean mugs the bench after the play. Pipe Dream!