1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun the Great

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Colt45, Sep 10, 2017.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Watson could have been god tier if he just push for BoB's removal from the get go, instead of being a loyal player. Now he can maybe just b great overcoming incompetence and lack of weapons. I wish him the best but i dont think watson gonna shine with BoB leadin the way

2. Mr. Space City

watson is simply too nice of a guy to give the franchise an ultimatum

3. Mr. Space City

Deshaun GET OUT NOW!

P L E A S E!

this organization is going to ruin your career!

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

yup get out asap

5. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Time for Watson to step up.

Get rid of Bob or he should GET OUT

6. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Watson needs to publicly ask for Bob to be fired. He is the franchise. Maybe they can rescind this stupid trade.

7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Deshaun should DEMAND to be highest paid player in football or trade me. Tunsil should DEMAND to be the highest paid Left tackle in football or trade me. The Texans have ZERO leverage with these two because of Obrien's personal crap & stupidity. It's going to cost the Texans BIG MONEY now & free agents in the future.

8. Damion Laverne

We'll find out how TRULY great Deshaun is this year. This will be a big step up (at least I can hope).

9. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Watson is going into the season with a play caller who has never called plays before, a QB coach who has never coached or played the position, and without his top WR whom he completed 30% of his passes to.

All 3 decisions made by one person.

10. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

conquistador#11 and YOLO like this.
  11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

12. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

More like a "pimp-slap" to the face but I see your point.

13. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

For so many years people got mad at posters calling out these situations with the Texans and now here it is 2020 the year of perfect vision and now we have players seeing the Texans organization as racist. Gotta get Bill the hell outta town now. I want this team to be great and win a super bowl. I don't want this bs.

14. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Watson doesn't need to prove ****! He's already proven to be a top 5 QB right now.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

If it takes Watson joining the Patriots for O'Brien to be fired so be it. The single most important move the Texans can make is firing BoB. Getting rid of BoB is more important than keeping Watson.

If you keep Watson but retain BoB, nothing will happen. They won't win anything. BoB is a cancer to the Texans.

16. Fantasma Negro

This is why people say Houston sports fans are stupid. Dumb ass **** like this

17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

He will nicely leave and win a superbowl somewhere else.

18. 1234567

1234567 Member

This team truly believes culture more important than even on field performance.

Whether you agree or not doesn't matter. The owner signed off in getting rid of DHop and in a bad trade, on the surface anyways.

Long time fans are jumping shop and it's their right.

Can anyone explain why that other WR was traded for those picks while DHop package was what it was? 4 teams were interested and not one can give more? Don't use the old GM sucks one since that's too obvious.

Not saying DHop is bad in any ways. Just that it just looks bad....

Now 'people' calling GM racist.

I think the multi baby mama part, which I didn't know because it be private info, ignite both sides and burned all bridges.

Fact that DHop would demand new deal with 3 years left, sure he deserves it, but that's still a contract. If you say he wasn't going to you would be wrong.

Sorry this is DW4 thread. He can demand trade but he wouldn't. He can quit the team byt he wouldn't.

What he should do is learn to not hold on for the big payout if it's not there. A lot of the sacks where caused by him.

But he is also magic when he runs..

19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Pretty sure 31 teams would have been interested if they knew they could get Hopkins for:

A declining player with a bad contract
    A 2nd round pick
    A swap of 4th round picks

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

Umm did the other package include a David Johnson. It’s not that hard to see why the trade was what it was

this is your 2nd time posting this