1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Deseret News] Utah Jazz: Houston has fans in Utah

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jsmee2000, Apr 18, 2008.

1. ColomboLQ

ColomboLQ Member

The Cavs had the team option with him at the end of his rookie contract. Boozer and the Cavs agreed verbally to a $40 million contract if the Cavs didn't pick up his option. They don't and then he then leaves to go to Utah for a $60 million contract. The rest as they say, is history.

2. Deep Six Bomber

There have always been real Rocket fans there as well. My brothers and I all were raised in Houston and went to school in UT. We were few, but we were strong!

I hate the Jazz. I hate Utah (yes, I know I chose to go to school there...). I hate their fans (some of my best friends were j*zz fans, but not during games :) ). I hate Sloan, and I hate their players.

Go Rockets!

3. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

Thread necro cause it came up with the Quin Snyder thread.

I really, really, miss this. That 22 win streak feeling...

Sigh...

4. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

Well, it was Rockets stupid decision to fire Adelman. I don't understand the Rockets. We had a mediocre roster the last few years with Adelman. To be honest, I believe we would have won championship this year if we kept Adelman as coach and we have Harden and Howard.

We are still keeping McHale even though we exited 1st rounds two straight years and we have Howard and Harden? We fired Adelman just cause we missed playoffs three straight years with mediocre roster? It just seems not right to me.

1 person likes this.
  5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

that team was the complete opposite of this team. Tough, played defense, physical, now we are a bunch of soft three point shooters and fast breakers

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

6 years ago? Let it rest.

7. conquistador#11

it's ok. we will get to 7 games in this next first round exit. that seventh game gives us an extra 3 days of basketball before going fishing, hooray.