1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Describe Your Exercise Habits

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moestavern19, Jun 11, 2009.

Tags:
?

Whats your workout like?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2009.
  1. I don't work out, I sit on my ass.

17 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. I work out a little bit, here and there.

49 vote(s)
    39.8%
  3. I work out a good deal, I'm all about staying in shape

45 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. I live at the gym, or my own personal workout space.

12 vote(s)
    9.8%
  1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Started P90X 5 weeks ago. Had a 2 week gap of wisdom teeth removal and eye probs.

Lost 8 lbs. so far

2. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I never thought it would happen, but I've been waking up about 20-30 minutes after sunrise each day the past week and jogging for 30 minutes. It may not be a lot of exercise, but it's much more than I have been doing. Plus, it feels nice to get back, shower, and get ready for work knowing I got a good cardio workout right off the bat.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I have to admit I laughed out loud at this pic.

I used to work at a 2-story building and there was an elevator right next to the staircase. I would say about 80% of the women there took the elevator.

The elevator wasn’t even meant for normal people who worked there, it was a freight elevator. I mean seriously, they would sit there and wait 2 minutes for the elevator to take them up ONE STORY.

4. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

It's really amazing how lazy people have gotten. I understand if people have knee or lower body injuries then they should take the elevator but for people who are fully capable taking the stairs SHOULD take their butt up the stairs! unbelievable..

5. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

I go the the gym MWF and to a light weight workout followed by 45 minutes of cardio. That combined with watching what I eat has me losing lots of weight and having a lot more energy.

:)

6. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Basketball 3-5 hours at a time 5 to 6 days out the week.
    If I didn't love to play basketball i'd be large.......love to eat

7. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member