1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Derrick Rose to undergo surgery

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Sep 29, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lmao

There's nothing that I appreciate more then a good spongebob pun.

2. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

I wish I could have a job like his. Get paid to sit most of my contract period. Y'all know you would too.

3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

SCREW DROSE!

one of the only things I hate more than someone who has done so little demanding so much (with such self entitled arrogance) is... someone putting their own greediness on 'looking out for their kids/family"... like the gazillion million you already made wouldnt have been enough to secure your granndchildren's grandchildrens future... if you gave a damn, quit 'makin it rain' and swillin Dom or buyin mansions and fleets of cars, etc. or whatever and yer kids will be just fine... what an idiot! smh....

4. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Lmao like first 2 seasons of sb were the only seasons i watched of the show and they were hilarious!!

And ya ^ he is selfish. Talking about wanting to walk his kids graduation...

5. the shark

the shark Member

Crazy how DRose just can't stay healthy.

6. marky :)

marky :) Member

Lol somehow I feel like that was taken waayy out of context but a part of me is hoping it wasn't.

7. eslate22

eslate22 Member

wouldn't shock me to see him traded before his contract is up... especially after the comments he made... he would look good in a different red colored jersey

8. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Pretty sure 90% of the posters on this board already have this deal.

1 person likes this.
  9. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

NVM, I see someone beat me to Mr. Glass....

10. Nook

Nook Member

He is pretty close to untradeable.

11. Nook

Nook Member

Rose and Butler really do not like each other.

Butler has made comments that he remembers Rose having a silver spoon in his mouth since high school.

Butler the last two years has attempted to be the alpha dog on the team.

Last year in the playoffs Butler especially exerted himself and claimed he was the leader.

Butler got a big contract, Rose didn't like it.

Butler has called himself a point guard this off season and has said that he will be the play maker.

12. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

13. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

It's orbital which isn't a bad thing at all. Latest googles are more than Horace Grant could ever dream of.

14. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hoiberg said Opening Night hasn't been ruled out for Rose. No structural damage so once bone is healed, should be good to go.</p>&mdash; K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/649264893175066626">September 30, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, very true for a normal player, but for Rose... It could be season ending. He is very concerned about being able to have a life after bball.

16. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Can't believe this guy won MVP a few years back, seems like an eternity. Not only is he injury prone, he's one of the most inefficient player in the league. Also add to the fact that he's a disgusting human being, can't believe I actually liked him and bought his shoes 2 yrs ago. smh

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Derrick Rose (had surgery for left orbital fracture on Wednesday) is expected to resume basketball activities in two weeks, Bulls said.</p>&mdash; Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffZillgitt/status/649325720955654144">September 30, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

18. malakas

malakas Member

It's called Karma. I am not going to cheer for his injuries but it gives me a petty sense of satisfaction from now on.

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

What did he do?

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member