1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Derek Fisher, WELCOME to HOUSTON!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

F Fisher. Buy his ass out.

2. cod

cod Member

if he's bought out the money is split between this year and next. unless he agrees not to pick up his player option. the better option would be to try and trade him in the off-season

3. Mashing

Mashing Member

Can I punch him in the face to welcome him to Houston?

4. Yao11

Yao11 Member

Was Carter released after being traded to the Pacers? I'd happily take Fisher over Carter.

5. zoids

zoids Member

Seconded. :mad:

6. cod

cod Member

7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Rockets fans... We ALL hate Derek Fisher, especially after the Scola cheap shot. However, we should be so lucky enough to have a true professional in Scola on our team. I played basketball my entire life and believe me, **** gets crazy in the heat of a playoff game. The fact that Scola can brush it off (I am sure Fisher can as well) makes him a professional and a fan favorite.

Fisher can help us this year. He can be a leader and a good team mate in the playoffs. Let it just play out and see what happens. If Fisher is lackadaisical and has no effort on the court when he plays, then we can bash him.

8. chapinha_br

chapinha_br Member

I can't believe that fans that want the team to win are such assholes on a thing that happened YEARS ago and didn't even hurt Scola

1 person likes this.
  9. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

How do some of you not realize that Fisher SUCKS?? Have you just not watched him play the past few years?

He can't push tempo/fast break, as PGs in our system need to do, can't bring the ball up against pressure, cannot create off the PnR, can't defend the PnR AT ALL (the primary reason opposing pgs always light the Lakers up. You saw what AB did to him), can't play up on his man and have an even remote chance in hell of staying in from of him, can't create for himself or others when the shot clock is running down, and can't get to or finish at the rim.

Basically everything we've become accustomed to and dependent on our back-up PG doing over the past 3+ years, this guy totally sucks at. AND he's a former Laker/Jazz. As I said earlier, f--k this guy.

10. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Fisher will make a fine addition on passing out towels and helping the gatorade boys fill the cups at halftime.

11. HollaIFyaHEMI

HollaIFyaHEMI Contributing Member

You guys are such cry babies. Welcome to Houston Derek Fisher, at least you won't be hitting those daggers against Houston this year.

12. RocketsFan11

RocketsFan11 Member

This assclown won't ever play for us. I guarantee he will pitch a baby fit, won't show up and go back and re-sign with the Lakers. Fine with me, at least we got a 1st round pick for his old ass.

13. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Maybe Scola can clothes line Fisher in practice. A fitting truce afterwards.

14. monster

monster Member

Fisher is the biggest btch I've seen in years. I will never cheer him or accept him on my team. BUYOUT on this little wannabe!

15. konver5ation

konver5ation Member

Welcome to Houston, please pick up your buy out on your way out the door.

Thanks Mr. Fisher!

16. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Maybe he can get us some compensation for this half lock out season and this nixed trade. lol

17. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

to be honest id rather have vince then fisher

18. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

this forum is funny.

19. pli777

pli777 Member

Not a fan of this trade at all.

20. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Who farted???