1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Depressing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 1Deep, Jul 6, 2019.

1. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Is your name 1 deep because your brain cells only go 1 deep, or because your friends think your opinions suck and gtfo out of there ASAP?

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

this offseason got me like

[​IMG]

1Deep, Rasheed and Le$$ like this.
  3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Bro you just need to deal with reality, reality was that both Harden and Morey wanted Chris Paul (like most of the fans, probably those who are b****ing too), and everyone knew he was going to get a max, if you wanted him you had to pay him, that was part about getting him in the first place, otherwise we should've not trade for him, had another 1st/2nd round exist and complain about how Harden had no help.

BaselineFade likes this.
  4. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Good point, and really their only hope. Unfortunately when a lot of those guys were just rumored to be traded away, or not getting along with each other, and also with the massive coaching turnover, it makes you wonder if that chemistry will even still be there.

5. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

It's not depressing if you're delusional like majority here who think running it back gives us the greatest chance without GSW r if you're Morey and have already self proclaimed ROckets to be favorites in the West

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

maybe if harden can #runitback on defense, we'd be better. amirite?

#tntcrew
    #mediaconspiracy
    #tankforzion

7. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

CF doesn’t get a shiny new toy for Christmas and this board loses it. I like movement today better than Klaw going to the lakers to create another odds on favorite. The field is more level and we still have a shot. You can’t ask for much more as a fan.

8. Newlin

Newlin Member

I'm not depressed. I'm excited. Excited that the NBA is wide open. I really think the Rockets have a shot at the title. I think a lot of teams have a shot at a title. This is going to be the most interesting season in a long long time.

9. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

No team in the Western Conference is better than the 2015-2018 Warriors, so why would I be depressed? As long as the relationships with Capela, Gordon and Tucker can be repaired, the Rockets have a really good chance to get to the NBA Finals.

joshuaao, csnerd84 and Wulaw Horn like this.
  10. Rockets Rule

Rockets Rule Contributing Member

Anything better than Leonard joining the Lakers.....

11. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

From “favorites” to top 5 team lol

12. xaos

xaos Member

The NBA is the most spread out that I can remember.

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Trade Chris Paul for Westbrook lol

14. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Additionally, the Lakers dreams of being a super team just got CRUSHED. They're all out of picks and players so there is no trading for a third star. Their only avenue was free agency. Now they're the second best team in Los Angeles. It makes me so happy.

xaos likes this.
  15. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The issue is that Chris Paul is no longer Chris Paul and the other stars have a number 2 that still plays well Harden does not.