1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DEMARCUS COUSINS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DFresh, Mar 14, 2016.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think Cousins would not be a bad pick up, we are desperate, and for me It's better than other desperation moves...Hayward...Love...that kind of thing.

Problem is I think he takes a one year prove it deal. That was supposed to be his thing on GSW, prove that he was still worth the max, that's his goal right now is getting a max contract before he hits 30 like CP3 did and so he's going to take a big one year deal that we probably don't have the cap space for.

2. ballgame

ballgame Member

You're sleepy. I think it's past your bedtime

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Sleepy Floyd????

4. ballgame

ballgame Member

If we could get him. It would make Capella expendable....Capella and (2) #1 draft picks for AD

Cousins
    AD
    Harden
    Gordon
    CP3

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

6. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

I always think Jordan is more suits as he played a lot with cp3 for a long time

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Maybe a thread with even bigger CAP title.

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

NO BIG NO

harold bingo and alpha7283 like this.
  9. Vivi

Vivi Member

Amick said Cousins was not even considered an option here because he would've been a bad "fit", not sure what that was suppose to mean, but i guess it was more in terms of chemistry than on the court, wouldn't be shocked if CP3 was against getting Boogie.

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

For some reason i have a feeling that if he's not getting a big contract he might stay with the Warriors if Durant bolts.

11. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

DeMarcus cousins is injury prone.

12. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

Why would the Pelicans trade AD for Capela and two draft picks that would be in the 20s?

13. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Them or Lakers. I actually think the Lakers are so desperate that when they strike out they will know before FA. All of the CP3 deals to me make no sense unless it is LBJ pushing it. I find it hard to believe but if he is that desperate then it is possible. The Lakers are in damage control right now and over titles or anything else need stability and stars that get them competitive takes that pressure off for at least the rest of LBJ's contract. I truly don't think winning matters anymore.

Vivi likes this.