1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeMarcus Cousins?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by a2z, Nov 25, 2012.

1. CertifiedTroll

I prefer to have Jones around with our current direction, not really sure what we could offer without throwing in Jones. No doubt Cousins is a very good player, but not sure he is the solution.

2. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

No, the Lakers will get another steal. It'll be Josh Smith and Jeff Teague for Pau. That way the Lakers get a four and more depth and youth at the point guard.

3. RickyNewport

RickyNewport Member

Despite being a head case, a trade for Cousins wouldn't come cheap... I honestly don't think we have enough assets to trade for him and would probably have to get another team involved...

I believe the Rockets should see what they have in D-Mo before considering trading for any power forward or center at this point... D-Mo has a low post game and can step out in shoot. And at 7 ft if he can play anykind of defense would be a plus.

Besides maybe bringing in a more consistent shooting guard to come off the bench the Rockets best move maybe not to make a move...

But if the Rockets decide to go after a power forward _ maybe they should consider David West... Veteran productive player who is on the last year on his contract... And I would like to see an older player to help raise these youngsters...

4. t0mdotcom

t0mdotcom Member

Rockets IN: Demarcus Cousins, Luke Ridnour

Sacramento IN:Derrick Williams, Patrick Patterson, Terrance Jones, Tony Douglas, Chase Budinger

Minnesota IN: Tyreke Evans

5. yahboyryan

yahboyryan Member

Derrick Williams, Luke Ridnour, and Chase Budinger just for Tyreke Evans..?
    Minny will never do it.

6. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

Worst idea ever