1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeMarcus Cousins wants to be traded and complains about Kings offense

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GreatOne1978, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Shaud

Shaud Member

Big Cousins fan since I followed him at Kentucky but I'm starting to give up on him. I hope he changes but he is not proving his critics wrong at all with his attitude.

His shooting percentage is also pathetic for a big man.

2. rawool

rawool Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Sacramento Kings announce they've suspended DeMarcus Cousins "indefinitely for unprofessional behavior and conduct detrimental to the team."</p>&mdash; Sam Amick (@sam_amick) <a href="https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/282576706798239744" data-datetime="2012-12-22T20:01:51+00:00">December 22, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I JUST signed him in NBA2k13, he was restricted, but they didn't match. Gonna wreck dis **** hea niagga!

He will be a Rocket soon in real life too.

4. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

5. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

HAHA! GREAT POST!

6. arjun

arjun Member

A change in environment and playing with class acts like harden and parsons not mention being under coach mchale....I'd take the risk, ESP if we can get him on cheap.

We all know kings are obsessed with rockets players...brooks, Hayes, twill, Landry, etc.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I would take him for the right price, but always consider the risk. Remember, we thought a change of scenery might help TWill, Jordan Hill, Thabeet and Flynn, too.

8. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I wouldn't take him for any price. HELL NO.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

McHale would be having fun with this guy ;)

10. arjun

arjun Member

True but outside of twill none of those players showed any promise...cousins has already proven that he can play and be a 20-10 player in this league

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

but not consistently on a playoff contending team and with someone like Asik as the main rebounder

He is around 17 ppg and 10 rebounds.....with a very bad team though not entirely his fault

McHale would be excited at first, then mildly amused and furious at the end.
    It's the annual borderline all star guy with great potential and unprofessional conduct. At least he does not tweet that much.

12. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

He would be on his best behavior here. This would be his last chance to show that he can be a professional. If it didnt work here, he would be out of the NBA. If it did, he can probably make some good money down the road

13. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

Those numbers y'all are all obsessed with are fools gold. Some others have already gone more in depth but if you haven't actually watched Cousins play....you should probably STFU

14. alethios

alethios Member

Maybe we need hook him up with RW's therapist and/or psychiatrist.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

An A-hole is not going to stop being an A-hole just because he changes teams. He will never be a Rocket....give it up.