1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Debunking the Myth (Aldridge dropped 40 on Jones!)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vator, Feb 28, 2015.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I love me some Tjo - he is my youngest son's favorite player, I think we are lucky to have TJo and Dmo, and LOVE them starting together - once DMo develops a little more sand in his britches they will be our starting C and PF for years to come.

DD

2. basketballholic

Odds are that won't happen. One or both of them will get traded.

3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Doesn't that apply to everyone in the nba except for a few untouchables?

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Offensively we've really seen that this starting 5 can work. Defensively it's been a layup line to the rim and D-Mo's pick and roll defense has really diminished over the past few months.

But D-Mo's play early on this season defensively gives me hope he can improve more to play full time 5 if needed "in the future". Still today trying to win now it's gonna be tough.

BBHollic is really holding on hope that Jones will start tripping over his own feet and become a laughing stock really just so he can say he's right. Any idiot with half a brain and without an ego the size of the moon would admit that Jones has been a revelation since coming back. Engaging him on a true conversation about Jones is like reasoning with an angry little toddler.

Him and D-Mo have been and still are the future for the 4/5. I hope we can get back and keep Dwight healthy but the teams success over the next three years IMO will largely be because of much Jones and DMo continue to improve especially on the defensive end.

Here's to a toast for optimism for once in a blue moon today in the GARM.

#64 dobro1229, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015