1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz already has a new job. Do you agree?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Realjad, Jul 24, 2016.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

She is too overconfident, w.e under the table deal she had honoring it like this could screw her over big time.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We don't want you here, Your lies, your putrid attempt at blaming America for every little problem in the middle east when those tribes have been fighting for centuries.

Why don't you stand up for HUMAN rights in your own country or are you too busy helping steal all those passports from migrant workers in Malaysia?

So they can be indentured to build stupid sand Islands for millionaires to build their mansions?

DD

3. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

I think this is an amazingly interesting choice by Hillary. Regardless of her actual skills and ability to help Clinton's campaign, wouldn't she be untouchable now just for PR reasons? If she's trying to woo the Bernie supporters, this is certainly a step in the wrong direction. Further, it doesn't help paint a picture of her good judgement, either.

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

0 ****s given for what you want. You yelling alone with an internet pitch fork is also sad and meaningless.

I do. The difference between us is I do it everywhere, and I quit my past job because of it, and I promote the struggle against it as part of my new job. You want it for yourself and want to carpet bomb others.

Also, very big of you AGAIN to accuse me of human rights issues projected onto me, and asking me questions which you know I can't answer without getting locked up. Classic hate monger move. Way to ask a subject in an autocracy why the autocracy does what it does. :rolleyes: Shows how little you understand, doesn't stop you from being a drama queen.

You're the biggest turd here, and it gives me great pleasure to know it bothers you so much that I speak freely about how to help Americans here.

I'm not going to keep quiet about the abuses Americans face from their reps and I know the ****ty situation so many Americans are in because of it. Anything I can say which I think might help, I will. These people are ****ing Americans, reducing their civil liberties, shattering social mobility.

Maybe you're a sadist and actually enjoy bending over for it, that's your problem and feel free to use the ignore function so you can live in your own little virtual dictatorship where you only read what you like. Seems to be your thing.

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

DNC members are today's house *****s

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yeah, yeah, we know.

DD

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yeouch. DD takes down Mathloom hard. heh

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

She's probably calculating this is something the majority of people won't even remember by November. Nobody skirts on the edges as well as a Clinton. Plus, this is a polarizing election. There's no middle ground. It's a shady as hell Clinton or a scary as hell Trump.

9. TheresTheDagger

Something I can agree with! Kudos.

10. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

If this story is true, why isn't it on cnn?

I have looked everywhere and couldn't find it...

T_Man

11. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

If that was her thinking, she's almost certainly right. Still seems surprising though. Wouldn't it be better to at least wait until the current issue she was fired for blew over? But then other things already making this almost a non-issue.

12. Mathloom

Supporting Member

"We" lol

Keep fantasizing.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I was thinking something similar, but in hindsight, she was rightly more afraid of the Bernie fans ruining the entire convention than whatever lame booings we saw in the first few days.

14. Granville

Granville Member

Hillary doesn't care because, as the DNC correctly stated, her supporters are ignorant and will blindly follow.

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

I must had missed a lot of fun in the old days ...but never too late to contribute

I worked for a good Dictator in ME, we stole temporary work immigrants passports from the riches and we gave it back to the poor. We did't have sand castle or island, because we liked to go to an artificial jungle near by ..and hated to get my darts soaked in water too

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Are you blonde, blue eyed, and easy to look at?

17. Exiled

Exiled Member

Chase Budinger was never Robin Hood

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

what we teach our children now is that fortune does not favor the brave and bold. fortune favors the wicked.

19. Mathloom

Supporting Member

You don't have to teach your children that. But yes, that's the lesson they would get if they observed this behavior and had no guidance.

20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Teach them to party with the rich kids in college, then they can do philanthropy or espionage based on their relative wickedness.