1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Debbie Wasserman Schultz already has a new job. Do you agree?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Realjad, Jul 24, 2016.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Wasserman Schutz is a powerful rep in a swing state - to the extent she has a role (as an "honorary" chair ) her role is to use her political apparatus to deliver Hillary voters in South Florida - if she is successful it's over for Trump, he can't win without Florida.

Politically dumb? Depends on if she delivers the votes, chief.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Until you have a free country where women have as many rights as you and you can elect your ruler, we would appreciate it if you would kindly shut the **** up!

DD

2 people like this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If your point is that since he doesn't live in the system, he doesn't have the background knowledge to make well informed comments about it, then by that same logic, you don't have a place to comment about the system there.

...Unless you have lived in a nation that doesn't elect there ruler, and has different laws for women.

Honestly I think we can handle comments and observations by anyone and sometimes a different perspective should be welcomed. Of course, it should also be understood that is an outside perspective.

4. DaDakota

Works for you! I find his ideals and commentary useless as he has a major agenda against our country - and has some obnoxious beliefs against mankind - so for me, I would prefer he shut the **** up about our RIGHTS to vote - as he doesn't enjoy any say in his own country nor ours.

DD

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sure it makes her look corrupt.....but EVERYONE knows that Hillary is corrupt ahead of time, so it doesn't really hurt her and keeping DWS happy is a good thing because she probably knows where the bodies are buried. Throwing her under the bus could have ended up worse.

6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

What don't you understand? It a way to get her out way. You probably won't hear from her much at all....going forward.

7. Raven

Raven Member

She actually thinks Bernie supporters are dumb enough to fall for that?

8. Raven

Raven Member

She's radioactive. Clinton hiring her was about as politically stupid as Cruz dissing trump at the RNC, and whatever votes she can drum up in Fla (Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, college graduates) are all dependable voting blocks for Democrats anyway.

9. Granville

Granville Member

Some would prefer that those with 99k posts on a message board take the opportunity to STFU once in a while. Just sayin....

1 person likes this.
  10. Granville

Granville Member

I'm not voting for either ****ty candidate. I do think Hillary is worse because she has already proven she's not trustworthy in office. She doesn't care when she gets caught red handed either.... lies just roll out of her.

Trump has a laundry list of dumb **** that he wants to do that for the most part won't become a reality as he doesn't have the support in his own party.

1 person likes this.
  11. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    DWS was a powerful rep. Now her bias and gross incompetence have been publicized for the world to see. She can't even make it through a breakfast meeting with delegates from her own state without being boo'd off the stage. She's now toxic, and Hillary is committing political sui by linking back up with her.

And she looks like JarJar Binks.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. Granville

Granville Member

She has to link back up with her. That's how she keeps DWS quiet and loyal.

13. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

This is why.

14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

"hiring" - tell me, what are the salary and benefits for being an honorary campaign co-chair?

15. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I would hope it would get her at least as good as job as the campaign donors promised ambassadorships. A Clinton always pays their debts.

16. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/axuJfX3cO9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Vast Russian conspiracy.

18. DaDakota

Meh, been here 20 years - don't get caught up in post count - just the important things that I have to say....every time I post.

;)

DD

19. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

How about you go **** yourself instead? Yeah? Thanks!

And don't say "we" when I've received rep from the most leftist and rightist people for the sentiment. Stop being divisive to your own people, and using my problems that are hurting ME to silence my speech. I recognize that behavior.

20. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

If this is TRUE!!! Again If this is TRUE!!!

This is idiotic on Hillary's part...

T_Man