1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dear White People...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by JayGoogle, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Have you been in a coma recently and just woke up?

Deckard likes this.
  2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

It's not impossible to have not heard of the guy. Were it not for someone posting a video of him getting punched in the Hangout recently I'd have never heard of him either.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh is that who that guy is? I hadn't heard of him either, or rather I heard about the guy getting punched, I just didn't know his name.

4. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Dear White People

[​IMG]

5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Agreed regarding Spencer, but alt-right?

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I agree...to some extent...

But conservatives snowflakes have always been around. Usually it's about the epic war on Christmas that riles them up. Recently the whole "White Genocide" and "White men have it so hard nowadays!" Is something new.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This. I eventually got into a drunken argument about the whole ordeal.

Weird times.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is a favorite story among white nationalists.

First of all, Mugabe is a horrible person that the world can do without. Secondly, this was his extreme solution because many of the whites owned land thanks to colonization. He felt that was wrong and wanted to change that so did something rather extreme. What he didn't think was that he was giving the farmland to people who didn't know how to farm. It was a stupid decision and it should be a lesson learned that it probably isn't a good idea to just kick people out of your country because of their skin color and them "Taking your jobs". He did say last though that they can never come back. It's a mess. I guess that's what happens when you chase out skilled labor because of your racial fantasies. Maybe Bannon can take a hint.

Rocket River and JeffB like this.
  9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

LOL I love how triggered those people are. I thought the whole "alt-right" mantra was to offend as many people as possible "because it's funny and who cares".

The alt-right should LOVE this.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

In fairness, no one truly has it hard nowadays.....but that doesn't stop anyone from claiming that the world is out to get them. It's just how it goes.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The creator of this show really does not like white people

[​IMG]

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Can you imagine if someone had said "**** black people" and then made a show called Dear Black People.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

But, that's not what is going on here. He's not the creator of the show, please instead of blindly accepting what your echo chamber tells you what is true, check for yourself. A simple trip to IMDB would have corrected this for you.

Deckard likes this.
  14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Still he's one of the writers.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Still, that's a socially acceptable racist statement, so it's no big deal. Get with the times.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Once again...

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's curious how the sites that are showing this tweet by him are forgetting the context of his tweet. Was it a reply? Did it just come out of nowhere?

Oh, it was a reaction to the voting results, well then. That's about the same level of racism that comes from the right about black people then...maybe now some on the right will stop the whole "Black people just don't know any better" narrative.

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Am I the only one in this thread who actually watched the movie this new Netflix show is based on?

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Same here. Someone has been living in an igloo in the Frozen North, or a hut in the deepest Amazon Jungle.

20. Major

Major Member

It seems all you're doing here is telling us how clueless you are about things, and then wondering why other people aren't similarly clueless?