1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dear Jeremy Lin,

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Nov 1, 2012.

1. rockyrhode

rockyrhode Member

Does the injury excuse apply for Marcus Morris too? These excuses seem to only apply to Jeremy Lin here

2. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Lin's upper strength was significant weaker than last season...He dropped too much lbs and fat maybe.

3. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

fixed...:p

4. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

fixed...:mad:...again...

5. Linsanity 2.0

Linsanity 2.0 Member

Trolls on this thread:

OP (Da_Jerk)
    my **** is small
    rickyroll

6. beta ticket

beta ticket Member

I was thinking the same thing.

7. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

You want to see his NYC Swag back? When Houston finally appreciates his game and loves him as the great player person he is.

Where is the love for JLin in Houston? Where are his true fans in H-Town? The reception for JLin by Houston has been colder than freezing and more skeptical/cynical than SAS since the day of his signing, now made more evident than ever compared to Harden's. You want to see more proof? Just look at some other threads in here, like the tracking.

JLin plays for God, which means He plays out of his sheer love of basketball and for his team and for the audience that loves him back, but he is not a chauvinist nor is he a self centered and self serving prima Donna.

He has fought skeptics his entire life. He and Harden were both Mr. Basketball of California in 2006 along with 5 other players now all in the NBA. His success last season with the Knicks was not a fluke. It was the story of a person relegated to being a understudy and when given the chance of a lifetime, made it his own. That's why we in New York/New Jersey love him and appreciate him. Moreover, we identify with him, with his resiliency and humbleness and greatness.

Houston is so lucky to have him yet you do not know him nor appreciate him. What a shame.

8. highlander3128

Is it real life? Another JLin thread with no substances? This forum is doomed.

9. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

GO rockets!!!!!

10. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

You calling me a jerk?

11. maizer

maizer Member

Well, Lin is driving up page views and ad money. Kind of like Notre Dame. People up the ratings by cheering or jeering, but the networks don't care.

12. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Pssst... don't forget "small sample size", "85%".... :p

13. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

You know if you make a contribution you can edit your posts, don't you?

Especially handy for people like me who submit reply without proofreading :grin:

14. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Clutch, you can close or delete this thread. Just really wanted to know what happened with Lin's variety of ways on how he attacked the basket (pull-up J's out of p&r's,floaters,teardrops,spin moves,etc) rather than jumping into a defender and end up putting up high degree of difficulty layups.

15. roxxy

roxxy Member

I responded already on the first page.

16. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

I agree where is all the ways he was scoring last year? Perhaps he's attacking the basket because he's having a lot of trouble finishing so he's concentrating on this area. He used to finish so well. Also he's not getting any calls.

17. Dei

Dei Member

I'm giving him until the All-Star game. If he doesn't show up by then and the doctors say he's good, Linsanity was a fluke.

18. bball_homer

bball_homer Member

Some usernames with Related to Lin are not helping Lin cause here.

Lin is a good player but cmon, some of blatant Lin fans make even Lin fans like me get very annoyed.

I dunno if u guys are trolling or being trilled

Lin is good and did some good stuff and ppl recognize that. But he has other stuff to work on too. He is a student of the game which is nice though

19. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

ugg he's still good player and played fine yesterday. We're just wondering why he's not using different ways to score.

20. Dei

Dei Member

He was incredibly passive yesterday. No take over initiative at all. Nice defense, though.