1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeAndre Hopkins starts holdout

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by tellitlikeitis, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

The guaranteed money on Brown's deal was quite a bit lower than I thought it would be. Very interesting.

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Texans Seek to Extend Hopkins, Will Pick Up Clowney Option

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill

3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Does anybody know what pats or bucs were offering for Nuk?

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Pats offered Jamie Collins for Nuk and when we said no, they offered Collins for Joseph. No idea about the Bucs

donkeypunch likes this.
  5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Did I miss something?

6. Fantasma Negro

If I'm Rick, 12.5 take it or leave it. Nuke wasn't a big enough difference maker and I'd be paying him with the hope that this was a down year but I don't know if it was him or Brock but something was off and he didn't do enough to fix it. If B.O.B will be the coach long term then high priced receivers are completely unnecessary