1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[DEAL] Mel Brooks Blu Collection

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Nero, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Nero

Nero Member

Sorry, couldn't find the Deal thread, but I didn't want to let this one pass everyone by.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox?ref_=pe_36900_24863790

Mel Brooks Blu-Ray Collection, normally $80, on Amazon's Gold Box Deal for $28.99

This is an incredible deal, I am buying it immediately, and I figured some of you might want to snag the set as well.

*Product Description
    Contains the films Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs, Young Frankenstein, High Anxiety, History Of The World Part 1, Robin Hood: Men In Tights, Silent Movie, To Be Or Not To Be and The Twelve Chairs. *

Yeah I could have done without Robin Hood, but at least Dracula is not there. And why no The Producers, eh? But still, great great deal, heck it would be a great deal if it was just YF, BS & HA.

Deal is for today only, 7/23/2012

Enjoy!

2 people like this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

History of the World pt 1 - Hilarious

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4TAtRCJIqnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i don't have a blu ray player (i know i know) but I think I'm going to get this anyways for when I do get one

4. Pete the Cheat

this is better than the ending to Batman...

5. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

as someone who hasn't seen the movie yet, it's getting real annoying having all sorts of people elude to the ending of that movie. Kind of ruins the whole movie going experience when people hint at what unfolds...now i'm going to be sitting there for the entire movie wondering what the ending is rather than just enjoying the ride.

6. Pete the Cheat

I started avoiding all spoilers once the early reviews started coming out with "best ending ever" as the only leak...

figured it was more of a running joke at his point considering someone started a thread in here with the same title. my apologies

however, I am unapologetic in my love for Mel Brooks

7. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

I was more referring to review titles that refer to the ending more so than your particular statement. I've tried to avoid as much as possible but it's been hard with so many being completely rude and inconsiderate about it.

8. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I love my people! Pull.