1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deal breakers (relationships) Bacon and whatnot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dsnow23, Jan 13, 2013.

1. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

yes! someone who tries. nicely encapsulated.

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

But you're missing out on the fruits of God's labor! He made something so filthy, so damn delicious.

3. SK34

SK34 Member

We Muslims prefer the virgins in the heaven. Allah promised that for us. (Do not want to go in detail of what I mean here)

But like seriously, do y'all really think there aren't that many Virgins in the world? Maybe, of the same belief, there might be.

Are more guys likely to be virgins then girls?

1 person likes this.
  4. Svpernaut

I'm not bashing your beliefs, I'm a man of faith too so completely understand... you however are clearly a stronger man than I!

I think there are probably 10-20 times more virgin men then there are women in the world. I believe for there to be a 30-something virgin woman she pretty much has to be devout religiously. But they'd never make it to their thirties single because every dude wants to be the only man their chick as ever had. "Oh, your'e a virgin? Marry me."

Nearly every woman can get laid if she wants to, it doesn't work the other way around. So besides the devout religious dudes saving it for marriage, there are millions of socially awkward neck-beards completely avoiding all interactions with women for fear of hyperventilation.

I know hundreds of available aka single women, and I don't know of any that are a virgin or that would even come across as virgins. I know probably just as many single men, and I know at least some of them are virgins even if they say they aren't. Read: I play video games with a lot of dorks.

It seems women are becoming more sexually liberated while many men are too afraid to test those waters due to lack of self confidence and/or game.

5. split41

split41 Member

Testify!

[​IMG]

6. Granville

Granville Member

So Heaven is a place to get your freak on.... Ok.....

7. da_juice

da_juice Member

She's got to be intelligent- or at least intellectually curious, and I have to be at least somewhat attracted physically.

I'm blessed to know someone who is not only satisfies both of those requirements, but is also fun, kind-hearted, interesting, and seems to be able to put up with someone like me.

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

No kidding. The fact that men get virgins as compensation for following a higher being is so ludicrous to me. Where do these virgins spawn from? We're they human at some other time? What about women? Do they get a bunch of virgin dudes? Who in their right mind wants virgins anyway?

9. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I don't want to roll this thread into DD, but I would also like an explanation.

What do women get? :confused:

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

37. Bacon 23 up, 20 down
    a slang term used for fellatio. no one is really sure where it came from, but it sounds alright, so people use it.

because of its obscurity, it is easy to use in public places, like subways and cafeterias, without sounding vulgar.
    1.How about some bacon?

2.Damn, that girl gives good bacon.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bacon&page=6

11. SK34

SK34 Member

Thats true. But I know a few girls that are Virgins in their 18s but thats not to say that they will be by the time of 25 or not.. same can be said for me.. its all in a situation you get into.

And guys, Like i said, i don't wanna get full into the whole conversation about that. There is more to it which i have left out on that part. Its not just about getting virgins but everything with it.

Its a matter of faith, If you believe that Allah created this whole world, the heavens, and the hell. Then Allah can make anything happen. He can get virgins, or houses the size of this world or anything imaginable. I just don't wanna get into full context with this as I do not know the full context myself. I do know some parts of it, and i still have to learn some parts of it.

Maybe I just worded what I said wrong.

12. Svpernaut

Being actively involved in religion greatly increases the chance of finding a virgin, but it does not guarantee it by any stretch. I've met some goody-two-shoes at church, and some absolute freaks. Many "religious" people are lazy with their beliefs, so if something makes them feels good they do it anyway... see sex, drugs, booze, p*rn, etc.

If any guy is holding out for a virgin, they better get their asses to a church/synagogue/mosque. Otherwise if she's attractive, some ******* will probably take it before she's 20.

13. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

You virgin jihadist know that the hymen can be reattached. In fact it's a popular procedure in Japan. They get tons of clients from the Arab world.

1 person likes this.
  14. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

yo as an aside

Muslims in this thread... do you believe God ("God") has an Ego?