1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deal breakers (relationships) Bacon and whatnot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dsnow23, Jan 13, 2013.

1. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

You've wiped out the list of available chicks you can date with that one...

2. Zackery

Zackery Member

Hard to find a virgin girl these days buddy. Unless you're looking for 16-20 year olds.

3. smr6

smr6 Member

If a girl smokes, count me out. Essentially the most unattractive thing in the world for me.

4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Unless it is a cultural / religious thing I've never really understood the appeal of virginity. I don't know for certain if I have ever been with a virgin as I don't ask a girl if she is a virgin and no girl I have been with has said she has but I have been with sexually inexperienced women and it's not that good.

As far as not liking bacon I have dated vegetarians so it's not a deal breaker. Personally I am not a big bacon fan (yes I know that is heresy here) I consider bacon more of a condiment than a primary food.

Deal breakers for me are:
    1. Religiously intolerant. The type of person who judges people for not being of their religion or sharing their interpretation of that religion.
    2. Shallow and materialistic. Someone who's primary concern is things like fashion, gossip and money.
    3. Not adventuress.

Fortunately for me those type of women usually don't want to date me.

5. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

There are 20 year old virgins? I don't think I knew any when I was 20. And very, very few at 18.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm open to lots of stuff, so this is the only deal breaker for me:

If 1) she has a penis
    AND
    2) it's bigger than mine.

7. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

That's huge to me. I'm even so picky about it that bad grammar while texting or chatting is a turn off.

[​IMG]

8. Dei

Dei Member

So if it's smaller than yours, she's ok?

9. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I figure why lower your standards if youre just going to dump them later on since they dont meet your standards?

10. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

lmao, good luck with that one

11. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

yes, that would be the joke... i hope

12. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

athletes are eventually fat

13. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

trolling at it's finest

14. Nook

Nook Member

Prepared to be a bachlor until your dying day.

15. Svpernaut

The pool gets smaller and smaller the older you get, you'll eventually have to lower your standards, because people's mistakes pile up, they don't get smaller. Making concessions is the epitome of a relationships I think unless you just give up altogether and decide not to settle down.

Some women I meet today may be hot and some are even successful, but after hearing about some things in their past or seeing how they act or finding out they had a kid when they were younger... basically, they will all have baggage and be just as imperfect as you, and the longer you wait that's more baggage that they'll be carrying.

My longest relationship of my life has only been about 14 months I think, and that is because of me not because of the women. I think if you have a long term relationship or marriage a HUGE part of that is living with the other person's faults, and I just haven't found the person I'd be comfortable living with their faults yet... and the older I get I think that I probably won't, because it seems as time passes I get more cynical and/or picky.

I enjoy my quiet life at home with just me and my dogs, I have an insane family when I want to spice it up a bit but I can always retire to my place and completely ignore the world when it gets to be too much... you can't really do that in a relationship, so the single life may just be better for me.

16. Nook

Nook Member

All that really matters is that you are comfortable and happy.

For the guy with the absurb list of requirements..... faults do increase as your dating pool gets older. The other option is to marry someone far younger than you, but there are a whole set of problems doing that.

17. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Deal breaker: not hot.

18. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

I broke up with a girl once because after we'd go out to the bars and party, she would always want to go through whataburger or something, get a big burger and fries and stuff herself before bed. I'm pretty healthy and never do that. After a few times, I was grossed out and ended it. She was skinny at the time, but the future wasn't bright.

19. Svpernaut

This is something many sane (and even fit) people do. I'm not fit, and I do it... but I have friends that are, and they still do it.

To me, it is always a fun game to wake up the next morning and be like, "WTF did I eat and why is there taco sauce on the ceiling?"

20. Nook

Nook Member

Weird... most people do that after getting screwed up at a party....

Probably better for her that you broke it off early....