1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

David Cameron: Britain's EU Referendum to be held June 23

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Feb 20, 2016.

1. dmoneybangbang

That's a pretty pie in the sky view point.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

SMH, look I'm not going to get into this with you because if I'm honest, I don't respect your opinion any more than that crazy Trump supporter, RocketsLegend. When you take stances that are anti sovereignty, anti liberty, or anti due process I'll point it out, but I'm done having long discussions with you. It does no good so there's no point.

3. dmoneybangbang

So you can't actually explain your viewpoint outside of sound bites? That's fine, just move along then. It seems there's a lot of ignorance from Americsns and English about what exactly is happening.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I've done so many times in this thread and I don't plan on getting bogged down trying to discuss things with an idiot. I could spell things out in the best possible manner and it would do no good with some. I've learned not to bother.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A. It was done because there is pervasive corruption where other oils are substituted for olive oil

B. It was never implemented - this is like saying there is too much regulations, and then giving an example that isn't even a regulation as it never made it.

But maybe it should have considering that most olive oil you buy at the store is crap

http://www.eater.com/2016/2/4/10903992/olive-oil-fraud-dangers-prevention

#325 Sweet Lou 4 2, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  6. dmoneybangbang

Maybe, but so far all I have seen from you is sound bites about sovereignty and Liberty. That really isn't a position but a political bumper sticker.

7. adoo

adoo Member

blissful ignorance !

the immediate impact on UK will be economic contraction. all the UK firms w operations in other EU countries will likely layoff a large professional staff.

higher unemployment and lower wages will follow.

w the falling currency, this amounts to an open invitation to rich foreigners (MNCs, consortias and individuals) to gobble up bargains (businesses, real estate, etc) in the UK

so, instead of
    Chinese hedge funds buying controlling interest in a profitable hot co in the UK, they can now buy more

rich Chinese buy RE in North America, they can buy more in the UK

middle class Chinese struggling to send their kid to universities in the US, they can more easily send the kid to the more affordable UK universities

Chinese MNCs (such as Baidu, Alibaba, etc.) buying a local competitor in the UK, they can buy more

Chinese financial institutions incurring exorbitant cost to gain entry to the UK market, they can easily buy out UK financial institutions ​

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You really have a problem with chinese and FDI.

Also formatting. You have a huge ****ing problem with formatting.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/06/i-want-my-country-back

Colorful and good writing. Lots of parallel with the US.

10. dmoneybangbang

Well.... Anyone who actually thinks Brexit will do anything to slow down globalization is blissfully ignorant.

11. Bandwagoner

12. Bandwagoner

Most of the arguments I heard for BREXIT were increased globalization took away the need for the UK to be involved in the political union of europe.

13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Bandwagoner, when was it first that you realized you were such a b****?

Just curious, it must be harding being a puss all the time.

14. Bandwagoner

I don't speak r****d, could you translate this word for me? Better yet, talk about the topic instead of Northside Storming it up.

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

LOL True Beaner getting pwned, as usual.

16. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Well, the reason I called you a puss is the same reason you don't understand anything relating to that word. I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem at 40..50 even? If you're that insecure about your manhood, stop parading it around on this forum and get some sildenafil. Listen, we realize you have a sorry life, but it doesn't help with you begging for sympathy swooping down and getting b**** punches in.

You're an embarrassment.

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I hit show post---and this is exactly what I meant. Textbook asspergers white knighting the other loser.

You get that psych eval yet?.. Or should I let Bandwagoner answer that for me?

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Poor True Beaner.

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Here's the list of mental shortcomings to add. Stalk's fellow CF poster's sister, swoops in with Bandwagoner (other loser who licks knobs), and thinks that a former moniker is an insult?

Were you abused as a child? What were you thinking stalking Batman Jones' sister and Sweetlou...plus the countless others we don't know about?

20. Bandwagoner

That's hilarious considering you had one post in this entire thread before you decided to show up and just pathetically insult me whilst day drinking. Clean yourself up.