1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daryl Morey Interview on 790am (11/1/12)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ClutchCityReturns, Nov 1, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mirus

mirus Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I feel like Morey is furiously fapping with a belt around his neck to this Harden performance.</p>&mdash; netw3rk (@netw3rk) <a href="https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/263818935487569921" data-datetime="2012-11-01T01:45:10+00:00">November 1, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Morey just called up Presti and moaned into the phone.</p>&mdash; netw3rk (@netw3rk) <a href="https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/263820731027165184" data-datetime="2012-11-01T01:52:18+00:00">November 1, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. mirus

mirus Member

is it possible to obtain the audio download?My browser kept freezing.tq.

3. Jebus

Jebus Contributing Member

Actually, they did mention Livingston and how he decided on what to do about the backup PG spot, it was when he talked about how Douglas had a bad game and would be fine as the season went on. It starts around 5:19.

Morey didn't address Livingston in his answer. Besides mentioning that he thought Douglas would be ok, he also mentioned that Harden might also function as a PG type in certain lineups. 12 assists last night says that's just fine with me.

4. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    No, I think the case is actually that Lin actually had a mediocre game, but some are still claiming that he did AMAZING.

5. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Dude, what is your problem?

6. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Why do you haters have to start drive-by-hating wherever you go? What the hell did Lin do to you? Do you just not like Asians? Do you not like his personality? Why are you putting a man down for no good reason? He posted a +/- 20 something and was a positive for our team. He seems like a humble talented kid who plays his heart out. He was clearly one of our best players yesterday and was a gamer as advertised.

What the **** is you little ****head's problem?? Stop being annoying.

7. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I would say he looked good offensively besides missing a couple too many shots. I liked how he created for his teammates.

8. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

That's hating? Lin did not have a great game. +/- Stats mean very little for a short sample size that is almost entirely played during a span when another guy is on fire. Lin will have lots of great games. Last night means very little in the grand scheme of things.

Lin did show the ability to get good shots. Last night they weren't falling. I expect Lin is going to have a very good year for the Rockets and expect most of his games to be better than last night.

9. Indaface

Indaface Member

Morey sounds like the kind of guy I would want to cuddle with.

10. digitalbreach

digitalbreach Member

ehhh...

i'm assuming you are a dude.