1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daryl Morey annoyed during SR610 interview.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dram1, Jul 19, 2012.

1. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

lmao, Daryl was clearly ready for his ass and attacking him.

2. jbasket

jbasket Member

...DD?

3. Numero.Uno

Numero.Uno Member

Innes is absolutely abysmal. The only reason I even heard the interview was because Charlie was on a commercial break. I am at the point where I don't see a reason to turn it off of 790 except during commercials.

4. MystikArkitect

1 person likes this.
  5. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Innes is part of the Troll subculture that is a growing blight on most rationale discourse today. A plague that has recently infected this forum.

6 people like this.
  6. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Morey was just on for an interview in Los Angeles on ESPN 710. Lakers fans got the impression that Morey really wants Dwight. I didn't hear it, just read about it on the Lakers board.

1 person likes this.
  7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Repped. You could say that again 100x over

1 person likes this.
  8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I have only listened to the link above with Frank, otherwise my dial never hits 610 and it never will until Football season, and then only for a brief time. Just one horrible station with equally horrible hosts. 790 raped 'em.

9. Bublanski

Bublanski Member

[​IMG]

Josh Innes is your classic contrarian. Yes he reeks of douchebaggery but imo it is needed in this town.

Houston is a soft town. If there's one thing i hate more than douchebags its shameless arse HOMERS like Rich Lord & that old geezer barry warner.

Im a huge Daryl Morey supporter & yes Innes is a douche, but imo a necessary douche. I like a opposing view.

As for 610, they lost me as a fan when they dropped Jim Rome. Plus charlie palillo is of much higher quality intelligence wise.

1 person likes this.
  10. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Thanks for informing me that he is a comedian. I had no idea.

To everyone else.

They are both snarky white guys who use polarizing subject matter as a means to entertain. Does it hurt more that with Tosh everyone else is the victim, but with Josh its us he's targeting?

It's like, it's ok to be a bully as long as you're not bullying me.

11. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Do they have a recap on there?

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Surprised no PHOTOSHOP THE D-Bag thread

Rocket River

13. Dreamshake1

Dreamshake1 Member

I think Josh Innes shares the same view as many Rocket fans. Its about time somebody asked Morey some real questions. Jujuan Johnson? You can NOT be serious

14. Spooner

Spooner Member

"Many" Rockets fans? Find another person in this thread who shares his views.

I can't believe you would be complaining about getting the Charlotte 2nd pick and a first round talent in JuJuan Johnson. We don't need Lee and he could have walked for nothing. What exactly did the Knicks get in return for Jeremy Lin?

15. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

And thanks to this thread I bet his ratings go up. You need to ignore him cause he is bringing in ratings.

16. Dreamshake1

Dreamshake1 Member

Dude, the Rockets have been going in circles the last 3 years. That word troll holds no weight when losers like yourself and others keep using it. SHOW ME RESULTS and stop crying when someone criticizes your hero Morey

17. codell

codell Contributing Member

The premis of the question Innes asked was completely legitimate.

They way he asked it was completely unprofessional.

It's the difference between a good interviewer (like Rome (like him or hate him, 98% of the time, he is an excellent interviewer) and a complete douchebag hack (like Innes).

18. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

If he trades away this core of young players, he should be fired.

19. clreedjr

clreedjr New Member

This is hilarious. Darly I couldn't GM a little league team ask for tougher questions from Josh and when Josh does ask the tougher questions you guys kill him! I tell you! Soft Ass Pansy Houston Sports Fans!!

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

If Innes was a comic I'd let it pass. Arte Lang does a sport show and it's quite entertaining. Innes has said numerous time that he is a "journalist" wtf? That's where I expect some professionalism. I do putty him though because he opens up about being a fat loser but trying to belittle someone through the telephone instead in their face tells me he has no balls. A no balls journalist.