1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Darko goes gangster on FIBA Refs

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by weslinder, Sep 5, 2007.

1. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

And I believe you're a foreigner or a guy who flunked English class.

By the way, Bartman is not dead and he has a job; no one would be so petty as to not hire him. Who do you think he is? O.J.? I don't know why you're comparing genocide to Cub Nation. Your logic fell apart three pages ago. Again, please stop talking.

2. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Calm down dude, the guy clearly was not comparing geno and baseball. You're overreacting just like Darko. :D :D :D

3. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Pa da brate ima uvijek balkanac se nađe :D

4. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Look guys let's don't mix politics and basketball.
    Yes,Darko Miličić overreacted and that's funny if you know ex-Yugoslovanian language ( SERBIAN,CROATIAN,BOSNIAN) but here it isn't the case.
    He'll probably be punished HARD by FIBA and he needs to apologies.
    It's interesting that I found lot of people from ex-Yugosloveninan land here on this forum and that's in some way good.
    Other thing is messing with other people nationalities is hard,especially if you are from ex-Yugoslavia.
    So if you're going to talk about Darko's beautiful language please post it here.
    If you're going to talk about war and genocide please put it somewhere else, cause I'm so sick of it.

5. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Darko Fined $14K for Insane Rant
    Posted Sep 8th 2007 2:14PM by Marcel Mutoni
    Filed under: Grizzlies, Western, FIBA

Darko Milicic, thanks to his potty mouth, is going to be $14,000 poorer. Just in case you missed the story, but mostly because I am a child and thus will never tire of his amazingly awful rant, here's a taste of what he said following Serbia's loss to Greece in EuroBasket 2007:
    Reporter: Darko Milicic, congratulations despite the loss. First impressions?

Darko: Nothing, these three big [expletive]heads, these two ... three [expletive for lady parts] have cheated us, that's what happened. This [expletive for lady part], these three [expletive]heads think they are something. I will go and [expletive] their mothers' [expletive for lady parts]--all three of them, that's what I'm gonna [inaudible] ... [expletive for lady parts] all three of them, I'm gonna [expletive] his Italian mother in her [expletive for lady parts], man, that's what I want to say...
    I gotta say, that's a pretty small fine for such a horrific statement. Seriously, the dude talked about murdering the refs in cold blood and doing unspeakable things to their families, and he's only losing out on $14K. If this took place during the NBA season, David Stern would probably have banned him for life.

6. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

Lol, his logic might have fallen apart pages ago, but you can't even argue the fact that half the city hates the guy and will for quite a while.

He ****ed the cubs over in a playoff series. Yada yada, they should have won, had a 3-1 or 3-2 series lead, etc. Regardless, a pivotal out in that situation changes a lot of things. I doubt Bartman has gotten off scott free in the years that have followed.

#86 TMac640, Sep 8, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2007
  7. windfern

windfern Member

Comparing genocide to Cub nation, that's indeed a pretty sick logic.

Now let's go back to the original topic since you don't know how to isolate subtopics.

Darko is pretty lucky that he's only getting fined by FIBA 14K dollars. That's a cheap amount for an NBA guy.

Darko must have understimated the power of internet news, and youtube. He must have thought that what he said will stay locally. Well, let's just hope that he'll be luckier that this issue will not reach national tv here becauase if it does, he'll never be the same person no more. His message, literal or not, is not acceptable. There's only a few insensitive people in this country and one or two in this board who can tolerate this. :eek:

8. DreamRoxCoogFan

i wonder if people outside of the US look upto him at all cause hes in the NBA? or does the entire world know that darko plays like ****?

9. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

Yes he was.

And I will pee on his daughters and tear out his balls and make those balls also pee on his daughters while his mother videotapes me doing so while wearing a Cubs jersey. That stupid Italian sausage!

10. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

I know. You should stop bringing up such sick logic.

No, he was just mad. When someone is mad, they just blurt out stupid things. As was the case here.

Oh, I don't know about that. Seems to me no one really cares but you.

11. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

Well, I'm not Serbian or wherever Darko's from, but I do know that when the only Chinese player to play in the NBA was Wang Zhizhi, us Asians didn't care and knew he played like ****.

Darko = European Wang Zhizhi.

12. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

don't fret but looks like you're the one who came up with that logic.

13. windfern

windfern Member

Good. Now you're learning.

14. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

??????

15. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

I'm not getting into a game of he said/I said, but all I said originally was that Darko was just cussing like normal, and windfern starts getting into some serious argument about me " missing the point " and that it's " thinking like that which leads to genocide ", then he goes that Darko is " dead figurateively ", to which I ask what that means, to which he somehow brings up Steve Bartman.

So I don't know why you think I brought this up. I was just responding to his nonsense. Don't make me the catalyst.

16. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

He was clearly trying to explain what he meant by "dead", not comparing it to anything.

17. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

Jesus Tracy Yao Christ, I'm not going to respond anymore to this. People are so iconclastic on this board.

18. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Fixed it for ya. ;)

19. windfern

windfern Member

Thanks.

20. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

Hahahahaha :)