1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Darko goes gangster on FIBA Refs

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by weslinder, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Let see. Which developed country has the highest homicide rate. Which country has the highest incaration rate. Which country been involved in the most wars globally and reginally (or miniwars), one might even say often the instigator, the last 50-60 some years. Which country has the highest death rate associated with border migration among developed nations and yet escalates the policies related to that death rate.

So should most people in this coutry to be be brushed by a "murderous" "warmoninger" "criminal" "unethical" "uncompasionate" "cruel" label?

Just saying.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Thank you, DesertScar. Did not have the energy to post similar thoughts, and mine were not even as diplomatic.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

Brillliant

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Add to that the genocide against its own native people.

Yes, I am an American and I will freely admit to the above problems we are facing in our own country and our tainted history regarding slavery and Native American genocide. Mark me down as two-faced when I deny or understate any of these...

We, as Americans, failed not once, but twice, when we elected our incompetent leader. We are collectively reponsible. We might have not actively participated in the failure but we sure did not do enough to get in the way either.

#64 Zboy, Sep 7, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2007
  5. windfern

windfern Member

Remember the white sox fan who took the ball from the outfielder during a baseball playoff that cost them the series?

Remember Don Imus?

They're virtually dead. No job, no friends.

6. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

Okay, dude. Actually that was a Cubs fan and his name was Steve Bartman. Let me assure you that if you were to confuse White Sox history and Cubs history in Chi-town, YOU'D be literally dead.

And what happened to Don Imus was entirely political. Also, do not compare Darko with a radio legend like Don Imus. When Darko retires no one will remember him except as the modern day Sam Bowie.

Please stop talking.

7. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

I didn't mention genocide, slavery, and other minority/immigrant event ranging from swindling to outright atrocities (Asian, Mexican) because I was focusing on recent history, but point made there.

My point was to be carefull on generlazing to any individual because of larger societal events.

8. windfern

windfern Member

Man, you're good at getting and keeping details but you miss the general picture. I believe you're a woman.

The previous reply was explaining the meaning of dead. I was not comparing those situations. You are funny sick.

9. tuus

tuus Member

10. Sextuple Double

11. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

Here's the video with english subtitles, freakin awesome

<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ci3j363HWQM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ci3j363HWQM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

12. B-Bob

"(glurp, glurp)"

that's sublime stuff from the subtitle crew.

13. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

It's that much funnier with subtitles :D

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

makes me wonder if there are hand signs of "glurp glurp" for deaf people.

ok, maybe i'm overthinking this.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Do you think Darko's agent will hook him up with an Italian endorsement deal?

16. B-Bob

I think there is. Part of the genius/horror of that subtitle is the timing, based on what Darko had just said before drinking. Seriously, I think it's intentional.

By the way, do you think Memphis "family pack" season ticket sales just went up, or what? LOL.

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think his outburst will translate to some form of hillbilly justice.

"I will **** his wife in the mouth. And if he has a daughter, I will **** her, too, and if she is my cousin....I will do it twice.

18. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

It's just a matterof time before this reaches to Mr. Judge Commissioner of the NBA.

I'm expecting Darko to have a public apology pretty soon.

19. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Jebaću mu sestru u pičku ako je ima !!!Man those words are hard =)
    Serbian b*stard...

20. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

lmao. awesome.

the part about the kid daughter though is just ****ing sick, the rest funny, that... not so much.