1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Darko goes gangster on FIBA Refs

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by weslinder, Sep 5, 2007.

1. TracyMcCrazyeye

anyone have the full translation? just curious about everything he said

2. windfern

windfern Member

This is a diffrent league but I'm sure NBA should do something on this one. That was barbaric.

3. BrockStapper

BrockStapper Contributing Member

so far here are translations I've found out there:

I'm gonna kill the referees wherever I find them. They can go "love" themselves. If they have a daughter, I will "love" her whatever she has, I'm gonna "love" their mother, their mouth from the front and behind

I will find those stupid as.s mother****in refs, make their wives suck my dicck without showering after the game, and bust my nut all over their daughters face. Then I will proceed to sign my signature in cumm around their lips

Reporter: Darko Milicic, congratulations despite the loss. First impressions?

Darko: Nothing, these three big ****heads, these two..three p*****s have cheated us, that's what happened. This p***y, these three ****heads think they are something. I will go and **** their mothers' p***y -- all three of them, that's what I'm gonna (????)...p*****s all three of them, I'm gonna **** his italian mother in her p***y, man, that's what I want to say...

R: Darko, calm down a little bit, your impressions of the game?

D: He's a ****head, he should suck my dick, go on..write that, man...all three of them, the first one and the second one and the third one...I don't give a damn about this, that's what I want to say.

R: ???

D: p*****s..they don't call anything...he **** in his pants...I will **** his mother in the mouth, man...if he has a daughter, I will also **** his daughter

D: ???....we are fighting here, I died...I need an infusion, do you understand...and they cheat us like ****...

"What happened was the three p*****s disguised as referees robbed us blind out there. I will **** their mothers the first chance I get. Especially the Italian guy, I will **** his Italian mother. All three of them can blow me. If the Italian guy has a daughter, I will **** her too."

Apparently a tough language to translate so maybe he was asking the refs and their families out to dinner?

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

My goodness. I can't believe he said all that.

5. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

this he didnt say...not even close. everything else you wrote though, is pretty much right.

6. high5

high5 Member

Yeah, that was made up. Maybe someone got carried away while translating. :D

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Whew, in that case this doesn't look too bad. :)

Something tells me Steve is officially off the hook now...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VJtVEStfxSg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VJtVEStfxSg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

Man, why is anyone taking what he said seriously? Like someone already said, it's just cursing up a storm when someone's pissed. Darko was pissed, he isn't literally going to do anything of those things.

Personally, I find it hilarious. Does anything he said actually made sense? Of course not. It's like saying the phrase " go **** yourself in the ***hole ". Is this literally possible? Of course not. Calm down, people.

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

A lot of us curse and a lot of us curse at the refs, but it's just weird to hear someone going into such graphic details about all this stuff, and on TV no less.

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Haha refs, You Got Serbed

11. windfern

windfern Member

You missed the point. Think harder.

12. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Let's see....

Countless of books by well respected authors, eye witness reports, war crime charges, war criminals....

vs.

Your mom and your dad...

I think I will dare to stick with the former.

Serbs are guilty of genocide.

13. Zacatecas

Zacatecas Member

Thugs come in all shapes, colors, genders, and nationalities!!!

14. RiceDaddy07

RiceDaddy07 Rookie

No, you missed the point. Stop taking everything in life so literally.

15. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

ok. im letting this go. im not gonna get into an internet messegeboard flame war with some guy spewing racist remarks about my family. i mean, i only lived it,but i suppose you know more than me from your books. plus im serbian so i guess im not to be trusted.

i dont think any good is gonna come out of arguing over the internet, so whatever man. i think we both should respectfully go back to making fun of darko.

16. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

If Darko could only direct that kind of intensity on the court...

17. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Darko will fit right in the NBA!

18. BrockStapper

BrockStapper Contributing Member

Hey man,

Just wanted to say thanks for both discrediting and confirming the quotes above. Diversity is what makes this place soar to a slightly higher plain than mediocrity. Is always a bonus to have accurate info.

Cheers,
    Brock

19. windfern

windfern Member

Literal or not, genocide starts with that kind of mentality.

Say the same thing here in the US and you'll be dead, figuratively speaking.

20. purplefever

purplefever Contributing Member

There were some things added to the previous translation that weren't really part of the rant.

This part of the transaltion is pretty much bang on:

Reporter: Darko Milicic, congratulations despite the loss. First impressions?

Darko: Nothing, these three big ****heads, these two..three p*****s have cheated us, that's what happened. This p***y, these three ****heads think they are something. I will go and **** their mothers' p***y -- all three of them, that's what I'm gonna (????)...p*****s all three of them, I'm gonna **** his italian mother in her p***y, man, that's what I want to say...

R: Darko, calm down a little bit, your impressions of the game?

D: He's a ****head, he should suck my dick, go on..write that, man...all three of them, the first one and the second one and the third one...I don't give a damn about this, that's what I want to say.

D: p*****s..they don't call anything...he **** in his pants...I will **** his mother in the mouth, man...if he has a daughter, I will also **** his daughter

D: ???....we are fighting here, I died...I need an infusion, do you understand...and they cheat us like ****...

The word rape was NEVER used.

Think Goodfellas and Joe Pesce "**** him. **** him in the ear!"

Being from a Croatian background, I can tell you that cursing most certainly IS a part of the daily language. Mothers, grandmothers, all of them can curse with the best sailors you can throw at them. Yes, he was very pissed and went waaaay over the line, but the mentions on screwing someone's mother or daughter - as crude as it sounds to westerners - isn't so bad. I mean, what do you think Samuel L Jackson or Bruce Willis mean when they say "mother****er". Do you translate it literally? Of course not. Tell a Persian you'll cast a thousand serpents on his mothers grave or hit him with your shoe... it sounds stupid to us, but in their culture you might as well s**t right on his face.

It WAS over the line - but people here need to take it easy with the rape and genocide talk. It's off base, and makes you look terribly ignorant.