1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Danuel House vs James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Yordan, Jan 8, 2020.

1. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Yeah Harden sometimes has his diva moments, but he’s still the mother****in MVP

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't think you are actually reading what I type. I never stated that CP3 and other superstars don't yell at teammates. CP3 doesn't yell at teammates right after he stood in one spot for an entire defensive possession ball watching allowing a back door cut and blame it on a teammate. Mainly because CP3 barely ever did that on defense because he was an elite defender in LA.

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL, just because you keep saying it does not make it true.

Go to bed hater.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

@fchowd0311 do you think true clippers fans complain about PG and Kawhi's defensive efforts as much as you cry about Harden's?

5. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

All game ? More like all season or at least since he came back.

He has had multiple things that have sidelin him but he hasn’t played well at all. He has no confident at all.

My guess is Harden was complaining about him not getting his assignment even though Harden wasn’t covering anyone all game all. And House just got irritated. I watched the game but I missed that.

6. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yea Harden blames other a lot even when it’s usually his fault. This an other games he lets his man open. Wide open or let’s them cut to the basket. Or more often he doesn’t fall back whenever he bricks his 3s so his man gets an easy layup.

i would be upset too if he pointed fingers at me even though it’s his fault. Either don’t point fingers at others or get your man.

though House has been terrible as of late. He has no confidence at all on his shots and been pretty slow.

But we all seen this, this isn’t news Harden often blames anyone close by whenever his man beats him and the opposite team scores. And Often his defense is worst against bad teams or teams we should beat easily. He goes into T Mac mode and looks disinterested.

#66 cerophilik, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    fchowd0311 likes this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

House needs to understand that when your star player tells you something, you have to
    [​IMG]

That's unless you want your ass to be traded.

D-rock and Air Yordan like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lol, is there any doubt? Fchump sits on his couch hate watching the team crying about Harden as he wipes Doritos crumbs off his shirt.

if Harden and the Rockets had demolished the Hawks, his clown ass would be nowhere to be found, but since they didn’t, all of the sudden he’s 1 of the most active dudes on here...these clowns who love to hate this team can all fck off

D-rock, fckbandwagons and Blurr#7 like this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sp...on-after-nearly-blowing-23-point-14961069.php

About the only fight the Rockets demonstrated or needed as the early lead swelled came when forward Danuel House Jr. became incensed after Harden appeared critical on the way off the floor during a timeout. House kicked a chair and spent several minutes pacing and shouting as trainer Keith Jones and veterans Thabo Sefolosha and Tyson Chandler tried to calm him.

Neither player seemed bothered, or were particularly informative, about the incident after the game.

Asked what happened, House said, “I don’t know.” When asked if he was over it, he said, “I think so. I’m happy. See me smile?”

House offered a grin that a short while later Harden duplicated.

“I don’t know,” Harden said about what made House so angry. When asked if that was a distraction when the Rockets were on a roll, he laughed and said, “Stop. Stop. Stop it. Stop it.”

D-rock likes this.
  10. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Bro harden has done this plenty of time. Mchale alluded to it and so has Ariza . I’m prolly one of his biggest stans but harden does get flat footed on defense and expects his teammates to pick him up. I jsut never made a big deal about it because they get flat footed on offense and he has to carry them more often than not but harden definitely slacks on defense still. Maybe not as bad as he used to but he still has his moments. You seen it last night. He’s horrible in transition when it comes to effort. He’ll take one or steps and just let the man blow by him. He never runs with the man in transition and you do t have to creative with the dribble to get by him

11. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Why are there always people sh*tting on Harden’s leadership skills? He’s a good teammate who has his moments of not-so-goodness. I’m sure we’ve all lost our temper on the court before right? It’s not something new or rare.

And no, using something that Ariza may or may not have even said is NOT evidence for anything. As lots of people have pointed out, Lebron spent half of last season slacking on D and shouting at his teammates for it. So is Lebron a bad leader?

Hell, Jeremy Lin has even done that in his Beijing Ducks games! The only dude who’s had a starring role who I can’t recall yelling at anybody is Yao Ming..and that’s because he’s the Buddha incarnate or something.

Just sayin

12. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Aren't those 2 above average defenders? There wouldn't be much to complain about.

13. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

This sounds a bit creepy lol

14. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

He definitely was the assiest

15. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

they’re good defenders.. but even the best get caught ball watching or miss rotations. i’ve actually seen both kawhi and pg get caught flat-footed on defense more so this season than other seasons.

vlaurelio and Blurr#7 like this.
  16. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not concerned about the exchange between the players. I am starting to get a little concerned about House. He just doesn't look right mentally or physically to me right now. His awareness on both ends of the floor has dropped recently, his burst isn't there, and he has no confidence in his shot. Watching him put the ball on floor has become painful to watch. His passing ability has even seemed to tail off a bit.

It's nothing to panic about to right now but I am concerned about his mental state. His little blow up last night didn't surprise me. It seems like he may be going through something maybe in his personal life. Just my opinion.

#76 BaselineFade, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  17. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Harden was trying to explain a move. Or a call to him, but House was pissed about something else. Tried and true from the H. You can read his lips after walking by Harden..... "Man I ain't trying to hear that ****! "

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And u doubt they proceed to yell at teammates after being caught flat footed.

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Blurr#7, D-rock, leeallen and 2 others like this.
  20. juanm34

juanm34 Member

It was a joke-
    Harden told him “ we waived the wrong guy” and apparently House did not take to kindly to it.
    Nothing to see here-

D-rock and vlaurelio like this.