1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D'Angelo Russell Secretly Tapes Swaggy P Talking About Hooking Up With Other Girls

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by el gnomo, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

But doesn't Nick deserve some blame too?

2. i3artow i3aller

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/161042787" width="500" height="500" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/161042787">

3. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Out the passenger side of Swaggy P's ride...

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jordan Clarkson said D'Angelo Russell apologized prior to the game &amp; he said team accepted it &amp; ready to move on.</p>&mdash; Shahan Ahmed (@shahanLA) <a href="https://twitter.com/shahanLA/status/715409495170519040">March 31, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. The Stig

The Stig Member

Is this where Morey trades a second round pick for D'Angelo?

6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

I'm no Laker fan, but it's highly doubtful they ever considered Nick "the future".

They're only paying him $5million/year.

You don't understand why guys want sex with beautiful, willing women :confused:

I'm not condoning the cheating, but it's easy to understand why it happens.

For all we know, Iggy could've been withholding the punani behind some power-trip type-ish.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Popped in to see who / what swaggy p is.....

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

all guys want that, but when you're in a committed relationship you don't do that. Second, you don't do that out in the open and then act like you're pissed the whole world knows. Nick Young is a moron plain and simple.

9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Social media rewards drama with attention. Russell is getting exactly what he wanted out of this.

We've changed from a society that values character to one that values personality.

Character Ethic vs Personality Ethic

1 person likes this.
  10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Young is a poor man's JR Smith that can't find big minutes on the court...on a terrible team.

He's not the future of LA.

11. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

If his teammates, fans, and the league have any humanity at all they should let this go.

Russell doesn't seem like a bad person at all, and I genuinely feel truly sorry for the kid. He made a f**kin mistake and it sickens me how people want to act like he just did the worst thing humanely possible.

F**k the media for touting this s**t, I know Russell didn't do a nice thing to Young but its between them, but how about being a decent human being in the first place and not cheating on your fiance. F**k Nick Young and everyone else who thinks Russell is some awful person who deserves some permanent Scarlet Letter.

Stephen A, and all of those ESPN hacks should jump off a cliff, what a nasty, disgusting world we live in.

12. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

Yeah, people should be more undertanding.

And people that don't agree should go commit suicide.

1 person likes this.
  13. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

How do you know that Iggy and Swaggy (Swiggy?) don't have an arrangement like Andrei Kirelenko and his wife? Where he's allowed to cheat when he's on the road as long as he practices safe sex. The point is it's none of his business. The fact that he taped it makes it especially sleazy.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Marcus Morris on D'Angelo Russell: &quot;Me personally, I'd probably never say another word to him.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Pistons?src=hash">#Pistons</a></p>&mdash; Vincent Ellis (@Vincent_Ellis56) <a href="https://twitter.com/Vincent_Ellis56/status/715575200008437761">March 31, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. i3artow i3aller

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/161065982" width="500" height="500" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/161065982">

16. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Moral of the story, don't do that, and also don't cheat. It's not that hard.

17. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Think about how many dudes cheat on their girls in the NBA.... Every single one of them Is trying to remember if they ever talked to Russell RN haha its funny cause Swaggy P is a d bag but I just really don't understand the move by Russell in less he was trying to black mail him.

18. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Except when it's hard... :p

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Marcus keeps it 100

20. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

this whole situation just makes me lulzzzzz. what was russell thinking even recording this as a "joke"? why is young so stupid - everyone knows famous people cheat, especially nba players, you're supposed to keep it on the down low! and wtf, this whole thing is about that talentless alien Barbie iggy izaelia? your 15 minutes are up b****, tick tock byeeeeee.

******* the lakers are such a dumpster fire right now.

21. sew

sew Member

I'll be honest, I can't get enough of this juicy juicy drama. Specifically because it's the Lakers.