1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Dallas] Top Golf Gift Card, Heavy Discount

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by DrewP, Oct 15, 2010.

1. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

Top Golf is an amazing driving range in Dallas. From the website:

"TopGolf is a revolutionary concept combining golf in a non-intimidating, climate-controlled environment that let's you play rain or shine, day or night, and there's plenty of parking available on site. Quality loaner clubs are available at no charge to customers. This is a no pressure atmosphere where you can play a game or just play for fun.

As an entertainment complex, we have a wide range of amenities and services for our visitors:

• A full service restaurant, bars and lounges on all levels

• Food and beverage service brought to you while you play

• Meeting space for 10 to 1000

• Corporate and event facilities

• A large mezzanine area

• Upstairs and downstairs patios

• The TopGolf Academy and TopGolf Junior Academy by world renowned instructor Mitchell Spearman

• There are even 54 holes of award winning mini golf and 9 batting cages at our facility."

I have a Top Golf Gift Card with $250 on it. Please e-mail me through the board if you are interested - i'm willing to sell it at a heavy discount.

Thanks

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

How deep of a discount? free? sent you a PM...

3. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

250 dollars worth of batting cages sounds awesome.

4. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

That is a heavy discount, but I guess I want free or damn close to it...lol...give it to your buddy...

5. james023

james023 Member

When my goods to the
    :p