1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Dallas Pastor]FoxNews Trots Out Pastor To Assure The World Adultery And p*rn Stars Are No Big Deal

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by krnxsnoopy, Mar 9, 2018.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yet, Trump lied about it and possibly broke the law using campaign funds as hush money to in a failed effort to hide it.

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I like religions very much, but man, these religious nuts really distort religions and make it harder for all the decent and good religious folks.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just means that those christians that support Trump are hypocritical and have no integrity about their own fake beliefs.

They are fake Christians.

DD

Camarograna2 and krnxsnoopy like this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So the ends justify the means? You are happy to elect an immoral man so long as he gets your agenda done?

I think it says a lot about the religious right.

krnxsnoopy and NewRoxFan like this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I agree - they are fake Christians - more concerned with power and controlling others than the actual substance of what Christianity was suppose to be about. They are dangerous people who believe because they go to Church and hate gays that everything they do is righteous and they are morally above others - thus ignoring their own corrupt and sinful ways.

Their own religion ironically condemns them to Hell.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I'm sorry, but WTF does Bill's history have to do with Hillary? If anything that is Christ-like behavior in forgiveness. Attack her for a lot of things, including some of the negative things she said about Bill's accusers, but don't mention Bill's inability to keep it in his pants as a negative against his wife.

Nook likes this.
  7. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

The part I don't get is there were a dozen other choices who would have enacted those same policies and happen to be of better moral character.

across110thstreet likes this.
  8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I was thinking there is always a simple choice right in front of you. The choice to have clear and clean conscious. I would think that's top on the priority list, but I'm learning people do harm themselves quite often.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Shows that their "values" are just a cover for something more sinister.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Correct... apparently, Melania should be attacked... since her husband cheated with a p*rn actress (and others) while she was home taking care of their baby.

Nook, dobro1229 and R0ckets03 like this.
  11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... statistical proof...

12. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

My entire family is Christian, but these white evangelical Trump supporters are the opposite of what Jesus would have wanted. So much hate and bigotry. That's Y'all Qaeda for ya.

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Like most things. . . people want the title but don't want to have to live up to it

Rocket River

Harrisment likes this.
  14. amaru

amaru Member

We all know Christianity is a joke. Y’all don’t believe that bs any more than the rest of us lol

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The Reality is that Christianity has nothing to do with these people
    Their true religion is White Male Supremacy

While I have my problems with Christianity . . . .I recognize that these folx ain't practicing anything near it
    They only use it as a gravy to cover their rancid meal of hatred, inequality and attempted dominance.

Rocket River

17. KingCheetah

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I see that in policy, but I don't see any inconsistency on sexual mores. If it is repented, the church should preach forgiveness. Where I do see a whopping big hypocrisy, somewhat related, is in the evangelicals' willingness to accept Trump's paper-thin confession of faith. He is obviously not a Christian, obviously not trying to be a Christian, and has claimed faith only for political expediency. A Christian might tell you it is only God who can say who is and is not saved. In this case, it's a cop out because the truth is obvious. But, evangelical leaders have offered him cover, and Trump voters have been happy to repeat an obvious lie to justify their votes. This is probably the biggest failing of evangelicals when it comes to Trump. Episodes like this serve as a reminder of how evangelicals compromised on God so they could make our id president.

mdrowe00 and CometsWin like this.
  19. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I'm confused. Why and how did South Carolina reject Ted Cruz? :confused:

20. KingCheetah

Mr. Trump was able to eloquently articulate his policy positions in the detailed fashion that South Carolinians prefer - while Mr. Cruz lied and shouted bumper sticker slogans at them.