1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas Cowboys 2014-2015

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Francis3422, May 4, 2014.

1. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Broncos ain't bout to do nothing. Oh well at least the Cowboys lost.

2. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

Historically they are. They have a fan base all over the country and they're unbearably arrogant when they win just a little.

3. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Whoops, wrong thread:eek:

4. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

After review it has been determined that the receiver did not maintain possession of the football.......hahahaha suck it cowboys

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Lock down Dez. Best WR in the game. Fix the D. And the future is bright.

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Get a better back up qb and find a new defensive coordinator now

7. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

Dez is truly a beast. He already broke my heart in the Texans game earlier this season and was about to do it again with the Packers.

How do you feel about the coordinator leaving? There are some good coordinators out there but most are probably seeking a new head coach job I presume.

Do you feel confident about Romo going forward? He was amazing this season, but it remains to be seen if he can do it again next season, especially with lingering injuries that can always pop up for him (he's old). What about retaining Murray? The O-line is awesome so I kinda feel like he is replaceable if they can't get him on a reasonable contract.

8. Kid So Fresh

Kid So Fresh Member

9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Live by the refs, die by the refs

10. i3artow i3aller

:(:rolleyes::(
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MJ74Ilb0538?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. t_mac1

Better drafting defensively helps. Zach Martin drafting literally changed the Cowboys O-Line in terms of balance.

Hopefully we focus on defense this year.

12. t_mac1

Rod is a good guy, but we need more talent defensively. Our best defensive player is always damn injured. We need to fix the secondary ASAP.

Romo is a beast. I don't trust him if we solely rely on him, but we don't. The running game and O-line are the bread and butter of this offense, not Romo, regardless of what you read. We won't have the type of year this year without the O-line and Murray period. But he isn't replaceable. If he doesn't have that added pressure, Romo is a top 5 QB. He can play for a long time if we protect him, and this O-line is arguably the best in the league.

We just have to continue to play with that chip on the shoulder. Dez has grown so much this year on and off the field. I really look forward to him defining the WR position next year.

13. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I hate arrogant fans and hater fans, from both Texans AND Cowboys. I support both the Texans and the Cowboys. I don't understand the rivalry.

As for Romo....i've had no faith in him for years. With the right O-line and finally maturing, he didn't have his series of meltdowns this year, and I'm thankful for that. Has Romo redeemed himself, if he can repeat or improve next year, then yes.

#514 Falcons Talon, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  14. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

I don't understand this...

15. Falcons Talon

Texas teams. I want Texans to win AFC. I want Cowboys to win NFC. It's not like they are head to head the entire season. I would think the division rivals would bring the most hate. Either team has almost NO impact in the other teams season.

16. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Its not a team thing... its a Dallas-Houston thing. There is no co-mutual rooting for any of their teams in any sport. There is no co-mutual rooting for any aspect of either city by people who actually respect themselves.

Dallas winning is actually bad for the Texans brand, despite both being in Texas... and vice versa. Its also why both teams would oppose another team moving to San Antonio, even though it would be "good" for Texas.

17. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OK, Hank Hill. The problem is, in Texas, you're surrounded by either Cowboys fans with a 20+ year sense of undeserved entitlement or a "persecuted" Texans fanbase that isn't relevant outside of Beltway 8 or a few pockets in Austin. Whichever side of that demarcation line you fall on influences how you feel about the other group.

18. VanityHalfBlack

Hahah, that kid in the red is like, "Oh you puss, stop crying."

19. Falcons Talon

To me, its just entertainment. Then again, I don't live in Houston or Dallas. I live in the RGV, but I did live in Houston as a child, and my girlfriend grew up in Houston. Luv Ya BLUE!!!