1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zbed

Zbed Member

Whoops had the Spanish keyboard on lmao

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

If Insiders come here and post stuff, so be it. You take all the information for what it's worth and move on. No one for certain (except Clutch perhaps) knows how well connected they are.

If Insiders come here, post some ambiguous stuff and then get butthurt when a poster questions them or asks for more info, then so be it again. Stop posting inside info or stop claiming to be an insiider. Just post your opinion. It's as simple as that. None of that "I am an insider but I can't tell you what's going to happen" BS.

There have been a lot of so called fake insiders like roe4christ or happytimes or Drew etc so obviously a lot of the board is going to be skeptical over any insider info. That's just how it works.

At the end of the day, Morey has about 20 deals on the plate at any given time and no one not even Morey knows until the very end which deal is going to happen or not happen.

#10402 FTW Rockets FTW, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Anyone else reading Batman's posts with a raspy whisper.

btw: if he doesn't give us what we want, then here is what we do:

[​IMG]

4. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

delete

#10404 studogg, Sep 17, 2014
    5 people like this.
  5. Dream Shake 81

Batman:

As fans we all come here for different reasons. The majority of fans here are here for their own reasons... Most take what they need, and never contribute (we all know who does & does not).

For those of you who do, you are needed and appreciated. I'm sure the people who post comments to discredit or attempt to void your rep are not matured enough to realize how much effort & fan pride it takes to write out detailed analysis, or even mine your connections to unearth inside info that is very entertaining to hear at the least!

If you realize what side of the fence you are on- especially if you contribute.. Please filter out all the posts that are seemingly written by self-entitled children.
    Please consider all of those who have valid opinions or arguments.

Lastly, if you have been contributing... especially if you've been a member since 1999, then you know by reacting to ignorant posts you are feeding the devil.

Do what you do, and have fun. We are all excited for next season.

Go Rox!

-

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Just give us something on the uniforms and everyone will be happy.

7. basketballholic

It's not a matter of getting over it. A lot of posters don't deserve to read what insiders have given here because of their critical posts. I myself have drawn my horns in. I very rarely give out info I hear about here for the same reasons that Batman, Doc, and Pops left. Lack of respect and a general disdain and disregard for what is given here. It's easier to develop a private pool of people who value what you give them that you know about instead of throwing it out here where all the monkeys can treat it like a turd and try to splatter it in each other's faces.

1 person likes this.
  8. topfive

topfive CF OG

<BR>
    Update:

[​IMG]
    <BR>

#10408 topfive, Sep 17, 2014
    3 people like this.
  9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol lose member status from where? The insider website? They would have no clue who's sharing the info. Or are you saying from clutchfans? Yeah right, there's hundreds of ways to anon post the info, for example I could post the inside info on real gm using a seperate anon account, and then quote the seperate account from real gm on clutchfans. Just saying it wouldn't work at all.

10. Dream Shake 81

THIS.

11. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

A day will come when clutch himself will ditch this site thanks to all these effin stupid posters

12. bmd

bmd Member

Well what about the public executions?

13. basketballholic

He'll be able to do that once.

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

The internet is srs business

15. studogg

how do you get to determine who deserves what? it's a board of rockets fans gathering to share takes on the team. some are good, some are bad. It's not a selective group in the styx forum comparing the size of their Enises.

I don't get to delesect you from reading my posts and while I can choose to "ignore" your posts, I can't remove them from the board. they are here for everyone equally regardless of content or merit. And frankly, trying to start a side board to get the "cool guys" together where they can circle jerk is a slap in Clutch's face. He busted his ass on this site for years and finally has somewhat of a payoff (some revenue from google ads, direct access to the team, inside information, etc). Frankly, I'm sure this board is a complete pain in the ass to him now, but the access to the Rockets justifies the work he does.

And really, how do you judge who is worthy and who isn't? What's your measurement.

I'd say anyone who used tired lines like Terrence _ones or James Har_en - needs to be tarred, feathered and sent back to pre-school. Oh - but that includes you doesn't it.

3 people like this.
  16. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Batman, i understand if you dont want to put up with the people who question or harass you "insiders"....but dont keep mentioning it in every post like your teasing us or something. While news from high regarded individuals on this board like yourself is always appreciated and anticipated by many, you dont need to insult them by saying you can but wont share any reliable inside info...we respect your decision now lets move on

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Well, if you think about it, we can all be "insiders" at some point. If we find something that hasn't been posted, that's info that may not have been seen by people otherwise. Every time we post something like that, we risk hearing crap from people. That's just the way it is. You keep doing it because that's what fandom is about.

Can you imagine if Bima stopped posting his cap updates because a few people talked trash? If no one posted cool starry brahs because they would be afraid of those poking fun at them? Forget them. Keep posting.

18. basketballholic

I'd probably make you pay double the normal fee just for the hassle.

19. studogg

yeah, cause i'd be all over paying to read any of your inane crap

1 person likes this.
  20. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Part of what makes CF special is that we have a large community who can get tidbits of information and brilliant analysis from some of its posters. I get that there's a profit motive for you to do that, but I think its a pretty lame idea. I'd rather try to convince people to change their behavior here then have to pay for another subscription service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.