1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

10 char

#10381 Batman Jones, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

batman you have a twitter?

3. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Whatever man, if you post more info I'll look forward to reading it. If not, that's cool too. If something happens it happens. No need to get all into our feelings over things we have no control of.

4. treeman

treeman Member

So. Who's the insider of the day today? And what superstar are we getting now?

5. delishman

delishman Member

And we lost another one.. It sucks that some people can't bite their tongue and let us have our fun..

With that said.. this is in the internet and the year is 2014. If you aren't expecting some contrary opinions/trolls etc.. you are kidding yourself. It is why it has been nice to have PLOW continue posting despite the criticism.

"Falling is mostly a matter of the mind, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter"

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

So you see what happens when you wade into this sea of douchiness and chum the shallows (very shallow) with insider information.

Bop the sharks on the nose when they come circling. They won't go away, but they're not real bright, and they're kind of myopic, so their attacks amount to so much thrashing about. And their teeth aren't sharp and there's no force behind their bite. So any marks they leave will fade away like a temporary tattoo.

7. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FNt0anp7WK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. bmd

bmd Member

Well I mean what did you guys expect would happen when somebody comes from nowhere and says basically "I got inside information but I'm not telling nany nany boo boo".

1 person likes this.
  9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

BatMan - 1999 > BMD - 2012

Yeah all I need...

T_Man

10. omgTHEpotential

Batman, we need you - give us something

[​IMG]

11. basketballholic

..............and there goes another one.

Insiders:
    I have considered for a long time opening up a private site for insiders to exchange information on an anonymous basis. Only proven insiders could post and all outsiders would have to pay a subscription fee to simply view the anonymous insider posts. If any of you like the idea, contact me through email. I may even contact Clutch and see if we can do it in conjunction with this site if he's interested.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

I assume it only works if you're an insider yourself...

13. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

This offseason has been terrible for Rockets fans and this thread epitomizes that...Even with the signings of players that may actually make us a better team(ie Ariza, Papanikolau, etc.), the direction of this team looks cloudy and lost. We have essentially put so much value on Parsons, Lin and Asik, that we thinking that Morey has given up trying to build a championship contender.

We once had a team full of overachieving bench players that started for us and helped us achieve the dreaded 14th pick. Then by some stroke of magic, Harden and Howard found a way to land on Houston's footsteps. Instead of worrying what the surrounding cast is going to be, we have to continue to focus on this very fact: This Rockets team will only go as far as Harden, Howard and Mchale carry them. Since Morey has taken over as GM, we have yet to have a losing NBA season.

Too all the insiders on this board and those who are lurking...keep doing your thing, Thanks for any bit of news, opinions, insight you may have of things that are occurring behind the scene at the TC. You will continue to experience your share of "doubting Thomas'" bc in this day and age everyone wants instant gratification.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. bmd

bmd Member

I didn't question him. I'm just saying that if you post on the Internet that you have inside info but you aren't sharing, what response to that were you expecting?

1 person likes this.
  15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol and exactly what's going to stop one single paying member from posting the inside info all over clutchfans??

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

IF they get some juicy, they will post it, I guarantee it.

17. bmd

bmd Member

Lose member status, IP ban, publicly executed.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. finsraider

finsraider Member

Batman,

Just ignore the negative comments. Everyone that has claimed insider status has recieved them......the legitimate insiders and the non-legitimate ones.

I have no judgment on you. You haven't really provided much, other than to say we are only pursuing one of the players that have been listed in this thread. As you have no track record, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The reality is that some people get a thrill out of acting like they know something, and others actually know something. Telling one from the other is very difficult. So legitimate insiders are going to get slandered at some point and illigitimate ones are going to be praised.

Just roll with it. Your status has been elevated by your claim, and thus everything you say (opinion or otherwise) will be scrutinized. That comes with the territory. If you don't want the attention (positive or negative), then don't post.

Good luck. For the sake of this thread, I hope something happens before the season starts. If not, we are still going to be in good position.

hakeem94 and Dream Shake 81 like this.
  19. treeman

treeman Member

This. Hopping on here and saying "I'm an insider. I know something but I'm not going to tell you" doesn't qualify as providing inside information. He provided exactly jack-shiite. Which is exactly as much as I can remember him providing in all of the years I have seen him on here.

1 person likes this.
  20. Zbed

Zbed Member

Smh people aré so software cante ven han de a copule of trolls

hakeem94 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.