1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Prove it. :)

2. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

Internet warriors = Terrance Jones

3. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

I was also thinking the same thing.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

If your an insider Morey will put your anus to the test. So pls, dont be an insider.

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I was also thinking the same thing.

At this point you might think by accident we might get some kind of heads up on one of these.

Perhaps someone can point me to a time (link from BEFORE it happened) when one of these 'insiders' like cyber,soonman, drew,oilpere,popeye, doc rocket might have stated something that later actually came true?

Ive been around here since 1997 and the only bona fide scoop that I can recall was when a clutchfanner was at the mall and overheard the stevie franchise move and posted it here. That is it. If I am wrong thats great and show me a link on this site please.

Doc rocket and all these other guys are lots of fun and entertainment but hardly insiders. That is okay too. Cfans is a great site lets not overdo it here and overstate. The stevie franchise scoop was of legend. Lets not taint that with false prophets.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Not sure why that's weird^^

They are connected, but not necessarily well connected. They aren't Morey. I imagine not every thing goes through them and some info is harder to contain than others. Plus, I'm sure some info gets leaked on purpose for various reasons.

7. King901

King901 Member

Cyber called the Ariza signing the night before it happened.

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

And Doc said we'd get Dwight like in April and we got Dwight that summer, didn't he?

9. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

And I said we would get Jason Terry like 5 months ago. It was sooooo obbbvviouuss.

10. bmd

bmd Member

No he didn't. He posted that the Rockets signed Ariza like 10 minutes before any national media did.

That led me to believe he is legit.

He was the first by about 10 minutes, so he must have access to some inside information.

11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Don't try to one-up the young Turks "cyberex" crowd. They are armed with lethal keyboards and loaded for bear.

I like "cyberex"'s posts too, but for some here his appearance evokes the same reaction as teenagers who just paid a buck to see Molly Ringwald's panties in the boys' room (as if unicorns are real):

"Ooooooooh."

12. Zbed

Zbed Member

I don't care if their news is right or wrong.....it keeps me entertained and I don't mind them posting their updates just take what they say and wait it out.

13. hooroo

hooroo Member

IT dept guy for an online newspaper?

14. Zbed

Zbed Member

On the very 1st page of this thread cyber posted "It could be Ariza"

15. hooroo

hooroo Member

Sports journalists hear a lot of rumors but it's not their job to report these kind of news. When they do break news it takes hours to hit the press.

16. bmd

bmd Member

Not in the age of Twitter.

17. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Exactly. People saying ______ is going to happen in x days like Plowman and Drew did is what makes me think the information is bull****. It doesn't work that way.

18. traveler

traveler Member

Cyberex has been vetted by Clutch himself. Of course he has to be taken seriously. Stop discounting the man just because he doesn't give the news one wants to hear.

19. hooroo

hooroo Member

News is broken on Twitter only when the main article is ready to publish online. Stories take hours to days to confirm. You think Woj and Amick immediately hit their Twitter accounts?

20. supa

supa Contributing Member

Is he more or less serious than roe4christ?

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.